Chapter 50: Trying to Remember

"... Are you saying...
You don't know.... Any of us." Jimin said in shock. "Nope, they said I had amnesia so it seems I don't remember you seven.... Do you know how this happened to me maybe.", she said, her eyes shining brightly.

"Um...We don't know" Yoongi said making everyone look at him, he knew they had some idea but he didn't want to say it just yet.
"Well you've probably noticed that
she has amnesia, I was trying to tell you but you went on instead.
She has post-traumatic amnesia, caused by a head injury of course she seems to have forgotten you 7. This will most likely go away in a couple of weeks or maybe a month considering the head injury. "The nurse said coming in
with Ashlyn's mother.

"Do you remember me?", Her mother asked. "Of course, your my mom", she said opening her arms to her mother. She looked at the 7 boys sad faces and pouted,
"I'm sorry I can't remember you guys... But this is temporary so I'll get my memory back soon ok", she said looking at them.

The 7 felt a little better after Ashlyn's little talk and they started to smile for her. Even though Ashlyn had lost memory of them she still showed the same smile that brightened up everyone's day.

".....Maybe it'll help if you tell me stories of how we met maybe...." She said looking at everyone. "Well they would have to talk later, visiting hours was done like 10 minutes ago, but I thought the seven of you were so cute to see your friend so I let you stay a little, considering this is just temporary amnesia she'll be let out tomorrow, now...... All of you get out before I get fired...." She said trying to push them out the door.

"We'll talk tomorrow when you get out. We'll visit you at your house....." Jimin was trying to say as she pushed them out even harder, "I LOVE YOU" He continued to yell out and they finally were all out of the hospital.

"Let's go back to the cabin..... I think we need to talk more, about another topic......" Namjoon said glaring at Yoongi.

# At the Cabin #

"What did you wanna talk about?" Taehyung asked. As Taehyung was talking Yoongi had tried to grab Hoseok's hand and take him to there room but it was too late.

"Hoseok, Yoongi...... I think you need to tell us what happened." Jin said his arms crossed with a blank expression. "Shit...." Yoongi said under his breath and he turned back to the others.

"Hoseok I think you should tell everyone..." Yoongi said leading Hoseok to sit down on the couch between Jimin and Tae.
Tears started to stream down his face and then he just started to let it all out.

"I-I had a ruff life before meeting you all honestly and I thought that I would meet some one as amazing as you all were." Hoseok said holding Taehyung and Jimin's hands tightly. "I went through so much as a kid and I couldn't take it.... I started cutting and I've been doing it for quit while. Because of it I just can't think straight, and going to this vacation I just felt off about going away from home. And now it's all my fault that Ashlyn's in the damn hospital! " Hoseok continued.

"Hoseok...." Jimin had no words he just started to hug him." You know you didn't have to leave this from us, this is a serious matter and we'll help you get through this no matter what... I love you so much Hobi", Namjoon said as he got down on his knees in front of hoseok and gave him a smile and joined the hug.

"I love you too" Tae said joining the hug, then came Jin. "I love you too!" he cried out tears falling down his face, then came Jungkook. All of them just wanted Hobi to know that he can talk to us for anything and not worry that we might think strangely of him.

"Come on Yoongi!" Jungkook said waving his hand to tell him to come fourth. So he did and squeezed in between Jin and Jungkook. They stayed like that till it hurt, and stopped.

"You know...... Ashlyn might kill you for real when she gets her memories back and you tell her" Jungkook said making everyone laugh.

" She might kill me after I tell her the other news as well" hoseok said making the others confused.
"What other news....." Tae asked.

He walked up to Yoongi and cupped his cheeks in his hands and give him a big fat kiss making Jimin, Tae, Jin, Jungkook...... Well let's just say everyone scream.

"The other news is that Yoongi is now officially my boyfriend" he said looking like the sun itself the way his smile shined. While Yoongi was just bright red. Hoseok new he had a lot more explaining to do but.... He was glad to get most of it off his chest, and he's just glad that they talked about it now.

"Damnit!" Jimin said making everyone look at him.

" I swear I'm really gonna be broke because of Ashlyn.", Jimin said." Why did you say that" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"We made a bet and she won.... now I owe her 50 dollars." Jimin said bummed because he has to give more if his money to Ashlyn.

"Oh..... Ok..... Wait you made a bet on if they were going to be a couple or not.", Tae said in shock.

"Yeah, this is Ashlyn and me we're talking.", Jimin said.

"Oh yeah.... Well there's been to much drama tonight... Namjoon let's go... Good night everyone." Jin said grabbing Namjoon's hand.

"Good night"

I was this close to not updating I'm sorry about that. I hope you guys are still enjoying the story😊