Chapter 13: Gossip

#After the fair in Jimin's car#

After a while Ashlyn had woken up.
"Let's put on some music, I need to get pumped up! I'm pulling an all nighter on wattpad, YouTube, my manga and kpop sights, and Netflix until 4am." Ashlyn said excited.

"Again? Ashlyn you need to get more sleep, your going to get bags under your bags under your eyes if you keep doing this" Jimin said concerned.

He knew that Ashlyn didn't really get enough sleep, she was a busy person really, and Jimin admired her for that. He was surprised nobody had a crush on her, Ashlyn was a chubby girl though, but this is the 21st century. Every one can like anyone without a problem even if they looked a way some people wouldn't think was a appealing. But even so people can be rude, but as long as ashlyn is with her friends no one would say crap about her.

"Can't do that..." Ashlyn replied, "why exactly" said Jimin. "I'm a fangirl DUH. I DON'T sleep, unless I really pass out from exhaustion.......but I'm sure I'll be fine." Ashlyn said

"If you say so......" Jimin said while putting on music. They really had a long ride ahead of them so they sung A LOT.

#40 minutes later#

"WE'RE GONNA FLY~" they sang in unison and very........very off key, but who cares I do the same thing with all of Got7's songs I mean there like really ca-"Shut up Geektoria! This is our story and your the writer, not someone who's talking about how cool Got7's songs are." Ashlyn said a bit angry jimin and her weren't in the spotlight for the moment...... "Well excuse me then" I said with sass.

Anyway...... They sung there hearts out blah blah blah.

But then Jimin decided to start a conversation. "You saw the hickeys right?" He asked. "You know I did, but I would have never seen them if Jin didn't give me that hug."

"Its totally namjoon who gave it to him" Jimin said happy,"so obvious".
"I know right" Ashlyn replied back,"but I think they want it to be a secret so let's not tell.......who do you think will get together next?" Ashlyn said interested.

"I ship taeseok" Jimin said."Really? There more bottoms then tops... I say its yoonseok for 50 bucks" Ashlyn said confident. Jimin knew that ashlyn was going to take all his money one day but he had a gut feeling. "Deal" he said

"Then its a deal"

For the rest of the ride they mostly talked about school and when's there favorite yaoi's coming up in there favorite bookstores.

"I know I read the chapters online but I really just wanted to get the 4th volume of ten count, but I definitely can't wait for the 5th!" Ashlyn said. "I feel you, but I wish I could fine the whole series of
your my loveprize in viewfinder that would totally complete my life" Jimin replied. "So true, so very true....."

Yaoi manga was Jimin and Ashlyn's thing.
That's actually how they got together as friends and stayed close every since.

After there chat it was time for them to stop at ashlyn's house.

"Don't forget to keep your big lips shut about namjin, OK?" Ashlyn said very serious.
"I understand, try not to stay up to late, OK!" Jimin said worried. "No promises, bye!" Ashlyn said walking to her house. "Bye" Jimin said, laughing at Ashlyn's comment. 'She's such a hand full', jimin thought driving off, 'but I love her.'(not in THAT way just in case you didn't know)

While Jimin was driving off he realized while looking in his rear view mirror that Ashlyn was running and yelling for him to come back. So Jimin parked the car so Ashlyn didn't have to run anymore and got out to see what was wrong.

"Whats wrong?" Jimin asked

Ashlyn had to catch her breath......
"I almost........ha..........forgot...... my phone........."

Jimin was silent, he couldn't believe he had a friend like this but Jimin checked the car and found her phone and gave it to her.

"Happy" he said with a smile. "Very, thank you" Ashlyn said, "now bye for good have a good day off and see you Monday" she said running back to her home.

Run stuby legs.....run, he thought making him chuckle.

Now finally he could go home and rest and have some time to himself the next day.