Chapter 70: aaawkward

"Food. Is. The. Best. Thing. I can ever have, yaoi can't beat this", Ashlyn said her mouth watering.
"What's yaoi?", Jungkook's mother asked earning Ashlyn a smack from Jimin. "Oh,  I meant Wowy! Nothing can beat this, I'm sorry my words got twisted", Ashlyn coughed up. Making Tae and Jungkook snicker.

'You guys aren't helping', she thought as she blushed a little in embarrassment. Namjoon and Yoongi only stared at Ashlyn. Ashlyn lets her feelings aside to make peoples days brighter, but this pisses Yoongi off a lot. He just wish Ashlyn was more honest and Namjoon just wished Ashlyn would come into his arms more...

"May I be excused", Yoongi asked.
"Of course", Mr. Jeon said. Yoongi nodded with a smile and went to the bathroom. He wasn't even hungry anyway, he was mostly frustrated. Today is frustrating and awkward, just... Terrible.

But Jin was suffering, yeah, Yoongi knew he was selfish for wanting his suffering friend to stay and be strong but he couldn't help it. That was his friend, his best friend, and he didn't even know about his suffering until he died. But it was probably for the best. Yoongi would have done things he would regret if Jin told him sooner.

"Please don't get frustrated...", Hoseok said making Yoongi look up. "You ever heard of privacy", Yoongi smirked. "Well of course, but privacy with you is another meaning for me", Hoseok smiled brightly wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck while Yoongi held his waist.

"Now, how can I help, with your frustration Mr. Min?", Hoseok jokingly said. "You can, come up stairs with me to the guest room and see what happens after that?", Yoongi said. "You naughty boy, this is someone's house we might get caught and you know I freak out easily about these situations...", Hoseok pouted, moving his hips side to side. Hoseok was right, he didn't want to have a Hobi Freak Out again. The last time, Yoongi wanted to touch him more then usual and the poor baby started crying. Hoseok was still sensitive so Yoongi had to be careful of how to treat him.

Yoongi sighed, "Then at least cuddle with me, I need sleep.", Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded letting Yoongi lead the way. On there way, they respectfully told they were sleeping for tonight to the owners of the house and went up stairs and cuddled with each other till they fell asleep.

"Oh my, I didn't realize how many people we would have, well, someone could also stay in the guest room with the other 2 and 3 people on the couch, while Ashlyn gets Jungkook's room, how does that sound." Mrs. Jeon said as she picked up plates from the table to clean.

"Oh, I can take the couch, really I'm fi-,"

"Nonsense, a young lady like yourself needs privacy, I insist", she looked into Ashlyn's eyes seriously, all she could do was accept the offer.

"Well, I'm going up to change, imma just take one of Jungkook's shirts, have a good night Mr. and Mrs. Jeon", she smiled going up stairs.

"I'll stay with the love birds upstairs if you don't mind", Namjoon said looking at Jimin. "That's fine, it's more fun for me, Tae, and Kook", Jimin said.
"Now, what should we do now? I'm not, well, exactly sleepy to be honest", Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We can watch SAO and complain about what they should have done in the anime?", Jungkook insisted. "I wanna watch AOT, I have to rewatch for theory purposes", Namjoon insisted. "Oh true, you want to ask Ashlyn if she wants to watch, I know she hasn't watched some episodes.", Jimin asked, Namjoon agreed.

As the others put on the anime Namjoon went up stairs. Being the person he was he was careful to not just open the door. "Um, Ashlyn, you dressed in there?", Namjoon asked knocking the door.

There was complete silence...

"Ashlyn... Ashlyn!"

Namjoon was freaking out, the door wasn't locked when he turned it so he just decided to go ahead and... Go in.

Opening the door, he saw Ashlyn on the bed crying. He immediately ran to her and lifted her head.
Looking at her body he saw (pft) scares that made him freak out.
"Ashlyn if you're hurting yourself, please don't, I know today was hard but Jin would be devastated if he saw you like this", Namjoon said.

"What... I'm not hurting myself", Ashlyn said confused until she looked down, embarrassed she covered herself up with her arms, "There stretch marks smartass! Get out!", She yelled.

Realizing what she had on Namjoon blushed. She was just in her under wear, her breasts in full view. Not knowing what to do he stayed still for a moment trying to find the words to say sorry.

"I never took you as a full on pervert Namjoon", Taehyung said making the two looked. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung were at the door there heads turned in different directions to not look at the situation.

"I'm sorry, I'll um just leave...", not wanting to left it be awkward Namjoon left, completely. He went out the door to the house and left leaving everyone shocked except Yoongi and Hosoek cause they were sleep already.

"I'm going to sleep, Goodnight guys...", Ashlyn said as things weren't as awkward since she put Jungkook's shirt on. "Yeah, okay...", Jungkook said with a reassuring smile.

"Good night..."

One of the most awkward (and funny) scenes I've done to be honest😂