Getting Pregnant

Your POV:

After you conversation over Skype last night with Niall you had an idea. You were going to suprise him in New York City since you missed him so much. This morning you had booked a flight and packed a duffle bag. While you waited at the airport for your flight you called Paul and found out what time Niall would be back at the hotel. After your flight landed that car Paul had arranged for you picked you up from the airport and took you to the hotel. When you arrived you checked the text message Paul had sent you with Niall's hotel room number. When you reached the door you felt a wave of nervousness but were excited to see him. You knocked on the door and within seconds he opened it.

"Princess?" He said as a huge smile washed over his face. 

"Suprise!" You said as he pulled you into his arms.

"What are you doing here baby?" Niall said as you moved into his hotel and he shut the door. 

"I wanted to suprise you, I missed you!"

"I can't believe you're here! I missed you too" He said as he embraced you again. As he stood back yours eyes met eachothers and his lips met yours. The two of you stayed intertwined as you made your way you way over to the bed. Slowly you each began removed eachothers shirt as you threw them to the floor. After you were both down to your underwear Niall took a step back from you.

"What is it Niall?" You said a little worried.

"Nothing, I just missed you so much" He said as he ran is hands over your arms. 

"I missed you too" You said as you pressed a kiss to his neck. 

"I am so happy you're here" He said as he wrapped his arms around your bare waist.

"I'm happy to see you" You said before he pressed kisses to your lips and down your neck to your chest. Before you knew it you were laying on the bed with Niall on top of you. You continued to kiss as your bodies met eachother and Niall placed himself between your legs. 

"I love you princess"

"Love you too" You said back to him before he kissed your lips.