Niall Surprises You With Something For The Baby

Don't forget to check out the picture under the media tabThanks for reading!

*****************

Your POV:

"Niall what are you doing?" Niall told you he had a surprise and walked you out of the living room with his hands over your eyes. 

"You will see princess" He said as he removed his hands from over your eyes. You were standing in your foyer and there was a beautiful old-fashioned baby carriage. You had seen the stroller in a baby catalog and couldn't forget about it. Niall had seen you fawn over it but you couldn't justify spending the money on it.  Ever since you and Niall began dating he had spoiled you but you couldn't adjust to having money even after all this time. 

"Niall-" You rushed over to the carriage and ran your hand over it. "I can't believe you got this for me". 

"I knew how much you loved it princess, I couldn't let you go without it" He said as he came behind you and  wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Thank you so much Niall. It is beautiful" You said as you looked over the top to see 'Regan' stitched into the top of it. "Ni, this is too cute" You turned around to wrap your arms around him. 

"You like it princess?" He looked into your eyes.

"It's perfect Niall. I can't wait to take walks with Regan in it" You said as you pressed a kiss to his lips. 

"Me neither princess" He leaned in and kissed you.