Christmas

AUTHORS NOTE: Just to clarify you are now 5 1/2 almost 6 months along! 

******************

Your POV:

The day after Niall got home you and him went to get ready for christmas. You had picked out the biggest christmas tree in the lot and gotten tons of decorations for the house and ornaments for the tree.  You had invited Niall's family over for christmas and you were finishing baking cookies for everyone.

"Hi Princess" You were standing at the kitchen counter when he came over and wrapped his arms around you and reached for one of the cookies. 

"Niall, these were for your family" You said as you smacked the cookie from his hand. 

"Oh cmon just one princess?" He looked up at you with a puppy face. 

"Oh fine, but only one" You said as you handed him a cookie.

"Thanks princess. Before everyone gets here I want to show you something" Niall said as he gently pulled you away from the counter. 

"What is it?" You said as you wiped your hands on your apron and followed him into the living room. 

"This is for you princess" He handed you a box as you sat down on the couch. You opened the box to see a a christmas ornament with the photo you had Denise take of you with Nialls arms around you and his hands on your baby bump, in front of the christmas tree while she was over helping you decorate a few days earlier. 

"This is adorable, Ni. Thank you" You leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips. 

"Come, let's find a perfect place to hang it." He said as he walked over to the tree and you followed him. 

"How about right in the center?" You asked Niall as you hung the ornament in the center of tree. 

"I think it is the perfect place for it" He said as he stood behind you and kissed your cheek. 

"I was going to wait until tomorrow to give you your gift but I'll go get it now" You said as you pulled away from him to reach under the tree for his present. 

"Princess, you don't have to give me any gifts. You have given me the most amazing gift of all" He said as he placed his hands over your stomach. 

"I love you" He said as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders and kissed you.