The Baby Shower

Check the media tab for a picture! Thanks for reading!

*******************

Your POV:

You had wanted a small baby shower, nothing to extravagent, but having close friends and a sister-in-law like Perrie, Eleanor and Denise didn't allow for that. They were so excited that it was going to be a girl that they took over the shower and hadn't let you do a thing.

"Wow Denise, this is amazing!" You said as you walked into Denise's kitchen and looked around to the whole place decorated with pink decorations hanging from the ceiling and on the tables. 

"Oh I'm so glad you like it!" She said walking over to you and wrapping you in a hug. "And how is the little girl today" She smiled up at you as she placed a hand on the top of your stomach. 

"She is very good but she was kick boxing mommys back all morning" You said as you placed a hand on your back. 

"Well don't you worry, we are going to have so much fun today you will forget all about that!" She led you into the living room where Perrie, Eleanor, Liam's and Harrys wife, Maura and a few of your good friends where you had the snack Denise prepared and played baby shower games. 

"Here open this one first!" Perrie said as she handed you a big pink box wrapped in a white ribbon.

"Ooh, what is it?" You said as you began to untie the bow. When you finally opened the box you pulled out a pink and green woven baby blanket.

"Wow, it is beautiful!" You said as you ran your hand over the soft blanket. 

"I'm so happy you like it" Perrie said as she handed you another box. 

"That one is from me" Denise said with a wink. You pulled the wrapping paper off the box to reveal a a pink tummy time mat with hanging toys. 

"It's perfect!" You said as you turned to Denise and hugged her. 

"Thank you all so much for everything, I couldn't have asked for better friends to throw me an amazing shower" You said to everyone.