Feeling the Baby Kick For the First Time

Your POV:

You were sitting on the couch with Niall watching a comedy movie while eating a massive bowl of popcorn he had brought from the kitchen. You sat in his arms as he kept one hand on your stomach and the other in the popcorn bowl. 

The two of you erupted into laughter. "Did you see that, Y/N? That was hilarious!" He said as he shoveled another handful of popcorn into his mouth. 

"That was so funny, thanks for picking the movie love"  You said as you pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Of course princess" Niall said as he returned the kiss to your lips when you felt a push on your side. "What was that?" Niall said as he quickly pulled his hands away from your stomach. "Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry princess I didn't mean--" You cut him off as a worried look spread over his face and you and started giggling at his worry. "What are you laughing at?" Niall said as his worried expression turned to confusion. 

"Niall you didn't hurt me, the baby-- she kicked" You said as you smiled at him.

"Really, I was so scared I hurt you..." Niall said he dropped his head.

"You didn't Ni, dont worry. Here..." You said as you picked his hands up in yours and placed them over your stomach. "Keep your hands there, see if she kicks again" You said as you silently wished she would, a few seconds later you felt the push on your stomach again. 

"I felt her kick, my little princess" Niall said as his watered as he beamed up at you with the biggest grin on his face. "Thats amazing" Niall wiped the tears that had fallen to his cheek before placing his hand on your cheek. 

"I love you, both my princesses" He said before gently pressing his lips to yours.