Shopping for the Nursery- His POV

His POV:

When Y/N moved into our house a few years ago she had taken it upon herself to decorate the entire place, floor to ceiling, but we had decided we would decorate the nursery together. I had done research all morning on the best baby furniture stores before surprising her that we were going to go shopping. 

"Wow, Ni, look at this one!" Y/N said as she pulled me over to a matching mahogany crib, dresser and changing table set. 

"It's beautiful, and the pink bedding set Denise bought would look nice in it" I said as I followed behind her and took a look at the furniture set. 

"Oh! And look at this!" She began to squeal as she followed her eyes to a oversized, fuzzy pink teddy bear that was almost as big as I was. 

"Princess, that thing is bigger than she will be" I said with a chuckle as I ran my hand over the bear. 

"But its so cute, and look! She could nap against it when she gets bigger and play with it" She tugged at the bow tied around its neck. 

"Well then I guess we have to get it for her". I gave into her and picked up the tag to bring to the register. "We should probably take a look for some real furniture princess" I said as I led her over to the other end of the store to a rocking chair that had caught my eye earlier. 

"Oh, wow..." She said as she layed back in the rocking chair. "This is amazing" She began to rock in the chair.

"Comfy princess?" I asked as I sat down on the arm of the chair.

"Very" She looked adorable with her eyes closed as she rocked back and forth in the chair. 

"Princess, we can rock the baby in this, and read her stories" I said as I looked down to her and her eyes met mine. 

"Your gonna be a great dad Ni, I know it" She said as she leaned up and pressed a kiss to my lips. 

"Your gonna be the best mom ever" I said as I leaned forward and kissed her back.