Your Cravings

Your POV:

You were sitting at home waiting for Niall to come home from the studio, raiding the kitchen for something to curb your cravings. You had always loved food but since you got pregnant it was all you could think about and right now all you wanted were pickles and strawberry ice cream. 

"Pick up pick up pick up" You said into the phone while it rang. 

"Hi Princess, I'm just leaving the studio now whats up?" Niall said when he picked up

"Niall, I need you to do me a favor..." You said in your cutest voice 

"Anything princess, what do you need?"

"I need you to pick up strawberry ice cream and those really good deli pickles" You said just getting excited at the thought. 

"But I thought we were going to go out to dinner when I got home...won't that spoil your appetite?" He said and you heard him start the car. 

"I know, but the baby really wants strawberry ice cream and pickles so can you please pick some up?" You said getting a little annoyed with him.

"If thats what little Baby Horan wants then I will get them, I will be home in a few minutes, okay princess?"

"Yes, thank you Ni, your the best" You said as you hung up. When he returned with two shopping bags full of ice cream and pickles you were instantly relieved. You had a pickle in one hand and a spoon full of ice cream in the other while you sprawled out across the couch. 

"How is baby horan and mummy enjoying the food?" He said as he sat down next to you and took a spoonful of ice cream.

"They are loving it, the baby says thank you daddy" You said as you pressed a kiss to his lips. 

"As long as mummy and mini horan are happy than daddy is happy" He said as he returned his lips to yours.