He Talks To The Baby

Your POV:

You were sitting in the kitchen having a cup of tea while you waited for Niall to come. As you turned the page in the pregnancy magazine you were reading you heard Niall come through the door. 

"Oh there you are princess" Niall said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Ni!" You said as he walked over a pressed a kiss to your temple before getting his own cup of tea.

"The new songs sound great. We finished recording and put the music down on one of them and theres another song that Liam is writing and the lyrics are amazing" He sat down across from you at the table when you felt the baby kick. You instantly moved your hands over your stomach. 

"Princess, what is it?" Niall asked with a concerned look on his face. 

"She was kicking, she kicks when you start talking" You said as you looked up from your stomach with a smile to Niall. 

"Really?" He looked to you with a huge smile on his face. Before you knew it he was kneeling in front of you with his hands on your stomach. 

"Hi baby" He said as he moved his hands across your stomach. "Is this okay princess?" He looked up to you with a hopeful smile. 

"Of course Ni" You said as you felt a tear in your eye. 

"Hi Regan, it's your daddy and your mommy. We can't wait to meet you. There are lots of people who can't wait to meet you..." He moved his hands over to feel the baby kick again. "You have your grandma's and grandpas and you Uncle Greg and Aunty Denise. And you can't forget your cousin Theo. He is going to love you so much, he is going to want to show you all his toys and teach you to play soccer. So many people that love you so much. Your already our little princess" Niall said as he stood up and placed a kiss on your lips. 

"I love you princess" Niall lowered himself to your stomach again. "And you too Regan" He said as you felt his lips on your stomach.