Meeting The Family

Your POV:

After spending time with Niall and the baby you had gotten some rest. It was the morning now and you were waiting for your families to come and meet her. 

"Look how beautiful she is" You said to Niall as you stroked your finger over your daughters tiny cheek. The two of you had managed to squeeze into the bed together while you held Regan. 

"Just as beautiful as her mommy" Niall said as he pressed a kiss to your cheek. 

"She has your eyes Ni" You said as you looked up at him when you heard a knock at the door. 

"That must be your family, I'll go get it" Niall said as he crawled out of the bed and walked over to the door. When he opened it you saw your parents standing in the doorway, your mom holding gift bags.

"Hi sweetie!" Your mom said as she rushed over to you. 

"Hi Mom" You said as you hugged her. "This is your grandaughter, Regan Brooke".

"Oh, she is so gorgeous." Your mom said as you placed the baby in her arms.

"She looks just like you did" Your dad said as he placed a kiss to her tiny forehead. 

"Can we come in?" You turned your head to the door to see Niall's parents standing there. 

"Of course, come and meet your grandaughter." Niall said as he went over to greet them. 

"Isn't she just adorable." Maura cooed to the baby as your mom handed her to you. 

"Good job Niall. I'm so happy for you both

"Thanks dad." Niall said as he hugged his dad. 

"Congratulations to you both." Maura said as she hugged you again and put the baby back in your arms. 

"Thank you all for coming." Niall said as he walked over and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "We can't believe our little girl is here" He leaned in and kissed your lips.