Not So Happy Visit To Zoo

**** Harry's pov ****

I opened the door to be greeted by the smiling face of my favourite brunette, the only thing that keeps me sane even after living with the Dursley's for years .

I snapped out of my trance on hearing her voice,

" Hi! Harry" she greeted me with a small smile on her lips which I reciprocated happily.

But the happiness is short lived when Dudley pushed past me to greet her and started to boast about his birthday presents which only made her startled as she send me a look to help her.

Before I can do anything the sweet voice of my aunt which she usually uses to coax her Dudlekins reached the doorstep.

On seeing my aunt Mia greeted her making my aunt to greet her back and invited her inside.

My aunt asked me to clean the dishes silently glaring at me, forbidding me to talk with Mia and asked Mia to unwrap the presents with Dudley.

I cannot do anything so I just sighed and was about to leave when Mia said something that I expected .

****** Mia's pov *****

Once the door is opened there stood my best friend with his signature messy raven black hair wearing baggy clothes.

One look at his piercing emarald green eyes I can guess that he is sailing in his own thoughts so I greeted him and he snapped back to reality, my lips curved a bit and a small smile played at his lips a genuine smile which I always adorned but before I can say something a sound of racing footsteps is heard along the hallway and Dudley pushed Harry and started to say something which I have not listened a bit.

I send a pleading look to Harry for help but then again even before he can do anything another set of footsteps is heard this time it's Harry's aunt petunia.

" Hello Mrs.Dursley " I greeted her with a smile.

I know she is a bit different to others but doesn't mean I have to be mean to to her.

But if she says something to Harry then I'll stand up for him and moreover I don't want to create a problem for Harry. I don't want him to be in trouble because of me.

Mrs.Dursley asked Harry to clean the dishes and invited me to unwrap gifts with Dudley.

Honestly, I don't know which is worse Harry doing the chores or me spending​ time with Dudley.

I hear Harry sigh so instantly​ decided to do something and more over being with Harry is a lot more appealing than spending time with Dudley.

" Mrs. Dursley can I help you with something?" I asked his aunt sweetly.

She declined my help with a smile but I insisted and give her my puppy dog eyes finally she accepted so I asked whether I can do the dishes with Harry, she reluctantly nodded making me mentally fist pumped in air.

Once both of us left the hallway walking side by side in silence.

"  I am really sorry... There is no need to do that dishes" Harry said his eyes worried.

"Huh?!" I asked slightly confused why in the whole world this boy is apologizing for.

" I am sorry because you have to do work because of me" Harry said with a sigh.

I know about Harry and I can understand that he is feeling guilty to make me do work.

"its not about the need, just that I wants to do it " I said with a pout making him chuckle .

After doing the dishes the Dursley's decided to go to zoo so they invited me leaving Harry to take care of the house.

But I asked whether Harry can tag along which they accepted reluctantly.

All of us left to zoo in their car where me and Harry are squished by Dudley who sat in between us.

Dudley sat between me and Harry purposely taking all the space and keep on talking about something which I am clearly not interested to hear.

"This is going to be a long ride" I muttered under my breath.

****Time skip****

❌✖❌✖❌ At the zoo ❌✖❌✖❌

I have been looking around the repitiles in those cage but a loud sound made me turn around where I saw Harry on the floor and Dudley is yelling at the python to do something.

I rushed to help Harry, but the glass of the cage disappeared in thin air just by Harry's single glare.

I was shocked, but it was replaced by my laughter when Dudley fell into the cage.

Dudley started yelling at Harry making my blood  to boil in anger. why he is always blaming Harry for everything?!

I glared at him in anger then all of a sudden the glass reappeared. I still don't know what is happening but any how I sort out my priorities and helped Harry to get up from the floor in all these commotions the phyton escaped from there but right now we have other problems to solve.

I just hope the wrath of the Dursley's don't hurt Harry too much with that we left to the privet drive, ofcourse after saving that dumb Dudley.

Once we arrived, Mr.Dursley started to yell at Harry they have been scolding him right from the moment we stepped out of the zoo, but once I saw Dudley smiling silently watching Harry getting scolding I had enough and shouted "will you please stop it !!" but something unexpected happened.

When I shouted in anger the flower vase next to the side table got blasted.

I was really shocked even the Dursley's don't know what to do I shared a worried look with Harry .

God! I have made him get into more trouble.

A/n : So I have published chapter three please feel free to comment and do vote if you like, feedback are welcomed .
Bye and
thankyou lovelies.