Way to Hogwarts

*** Mia's pov ***

"You know.... You're really too good" Harry said making me blush.

I just dragged him with me, once again blending with the crowd in search of my best friends.

"Where are they??" I asked as we searched for them in the crowd.

"Probably bickering" Harry said but a smile played on his lips as we heard someone arguing.

" You are just thick. He is a great wizard and with all those things he has done with his intelligence*dreamy sigh* He is a brave one too and not to mention that charming smile" mione ranted with a dreamy smile.

I wonder who is that guy.

"Yeah ... Yeah.. whatever" Ron said with a huff making 'mione thump him in his head.

"And who is that guy 'mione?" I interrupted saving Ron from having amnesia.

Thank Merlin!! This boy still has a straight mind even after getting all those hits from 'mione.

"Oh!! Mia where have you two been?" Mione asked me.

"Just looking around.." Harry said shrugging.

"Answer me 'mione who is the guy, that great wizard you are talking about?" I asked before she can question us further because let's just say both me and Harry are horrible in coming up with excuses.

"It's Gilderoy loghart , the greatest wizard of the century" mione said again a dreamy sigh leaving her lips.

I shuddered on the sight.

Well you can't blame me, I'm not used to the Fangirl side of mione.

"He is ..." I started but Harry cut me off,

"Rude" he said with a huff.

"And what makes you say that??" Mione said defensively.

Well she is definitely a Fangirl.

" You were there in the book shop,he just dragged us to centre and even tried to pry Mia away from me, all those things is just for a single photo" Harry said with a growl as his grip on my hand tightened with every passing seconds.

"You're angry that he wanted to have a photo with you or you are just troubled as he tried to take Mia a little away from you as he wanted the photo to be good" mione asked and raised her eyebrow at our Intertwined hand.

"I'm angry because he tried to make Mia uncomfortable just after the horrible incidents happened in Knock-turn alley." Harry said but his expressions turned hurt on the mention of Knock-turn alley.

Maybe he is blaming himself for that. I've to talk with him, it's not his fault infact I have to thank him, it's really very sweet of Harry because even for a second the dragging and pulling happened in the book shop recreated the incidents in the dark alley and the man's evil grin.

I shuddered with his face flashing in my mind but just then I felt someone rubbing circles in upper hand and realised it's Harry.

I've been squeezing his hand while thinking about the man.

"You alright?" Harry asked in a soft tone.

"Yeah" I said but it's gonna take some more time to forget about the man.

"I'm sorry Mia" mione apologised.

"It's alright 'mione and where are the others?" I asked clearly uninterested to discuss about the dingy alley.