First Detention

*** Mia's pov ***

When we saw that Malfoy is spying on us, we quickly left hagrid's house trying to sneak in to the castle but only to be greeted by Professor Mc'Gonagall in her night gown.

"Good evening" she said as Malfoy came up from behind her smirking at Ron , Harry and Hermione but when he turned to my side he give a flirty smile.

"Honestly I don't know what is his problem" I thought to myself but from the corner of my eyes I saw Harry glaring at Malfoy , maybe harry is angry because Malfoy reported about us to proffoser ,so I squeezed his hand to calm him luckily he relaxed .

"Nothing I repeat nothing gives a student a right to walk out at night therefore as a punishment 50 points will be taken" proffoser Mc'Gonagall said.

"50 points?" I asked in disbelief.

"Each" professor Mc'Gonagall said and added "To ensure it doesn't happen again all five of you will receive detention"

I looked at her shocked but then it hit me what she said" five of us " so it means Malfoy will also get detention .I smiled to myself and turned towards Harry it's like he also understood the thing he smiled at me and mouthed"serves him right" with a smirk.

"Excuse me professor , perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the five of us" Malfoy asked.

"No you heard me right as honorable as your intentions were you too were out of your bed after hours so you will join your classmates in detention" professor Mc'Gonagall said.

*** Harry's pov ***

When we tried to sneak in to the castle professor Mc'Gonagall caught us red-handed but when I saw Malfoy coming from her back it's clear he has reported about us ,he smirked at all three of us but when he turned to Mia he gave her a flirty smile a unknown anger bubbled inside me and I glared at him ,Mia sensed my anger and squeezed my hand to calm me and it worked ,the look on Malfoy's face when he saw Mia's hand squeezing mine oh my godic!! it's priceless but I think Mia has not noticed his expressions.

"50 points?!" Mia's voice break me from my train of thought and I heard proffoser Mc'Gonagall giving us detention.

We have lost lot of house points in a single night all is just because of that Malfoy. Even he got himself into trouble and  I turned towards Mia who is smiling and mouthed " Serves him right" to which Mia nodded.

*** Third person pov ***

The five of them are on the way to hagrid's for their first detention lead by Mr.Filch.

" Pity they let the old punishment die a time were you hanging by your thumbs in dungeons .Hmm... I miss the screaming" he said with a creepy smile making Mia nervous and only to share a worried look with Harry.

" Good god, you're not still on about the bloody dragon, are you? " Flinch asked.

Hagrid let out a sigh and said " Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him to Romania to live in a colony "

"That's good isn't it?" Hermione asked bluntly.

"Hagrid,he is with his own kind" Mia said reassuring Hagrid.

"What if he don't like Romania? What if the other Dragons are mean to him? he is only a baby" hagrid said.