Letter Not Delivered

*** Mia's pov ***

After yesterday's incident everything is just normal in Dursley's house they didn't​ even mention about the incident once, which is really strange.

I'm really glad that I didn't​ get Harry into trouble. But still I don't know how the flower vase got exploded.

My foster mother and Kyla my foster sister are extending their stay so I have to stay at the Dursley's for another two days which means I have to tolerate Dudley's flirting for next 48 hours.

Did I ever mention to you that his attempts​ to get near me are horrible.

I have a lot of thoughts running in my mind so to distract me I started to read my favourite book yes you guessed it right it's the story of Cinderella.

But then suddenly I heard Harry voice it's like he is arguing with someone and so I placed my book in the side table which once had a flower vase and left to see the commotion .

On nearing the living room I heard them clearly, it's like Harry is arguing to get some letter which Dudley is holding.

"Hey, give me that! its my letter " said Harry.

Mr.Dursley on hearing it just laughed and said "boy, who do you have to send you letter ?".

On hearing this Harry's​ anger increased " yes that is my letter because it's addressed to me and one more thing you cannot have Mia's letter with you " he snapped back .

By that time I have already reached there and stood beside Harry.

I am really very confused right now and don't know what is happening even before I can ask anything Mr.Dursley retorted, " yes I can have your letter even Mia's letter too because now we are having her in the absence of her foster mother" in a thick voice and ask everyone to go back to their own business.

But the letters has not stopped we have been getting more and more letters but the whole Dursley family is working on their own way to avoid us from getting​ the letters.

Even the letters are not delivered by any mail man atleast from whom we can get information but these letters has been delivered by owls.

Even the owls don't leave the place after delivering the letters and added to that more letters keep on coming so the privet drive is now crowded with
owls.

On Sunday, Mr.Dursley is very happy because we won't get any letters. But oh boy!, he is wrong.. today every single window and even the fireplace blasted with the same familiar envelope addressed to both of us.

We quickly grabbed our letter and take a run to read it but Mr.Dursley snatched the letters from us and even locked both of us in the cupboard under the stairs which Harry uses as his room, leaving us to keep on wondering what the whole deal of the letter is about.

I heard a inaudible gasp from my side without any doubt I can tell that its from Harry and he is guilty that because of him now I am locked in a cupboard.

"it's not your fault you know and it's better to be locked in a cupboard than being around Dudlekins " Without thinking I just blurted out to lighten up the mood and I am sure that I heard Harry chuckle.

****Harry's pov****

After the letter incident my uncle locked us in my cupboard well... my bedroom.  All of this is my fault and I have dragged Mia in this trouble and now she is struck with me in this dusty cupboard that hardly fits two of us.

I have been in my own world of guilt and self blaming when I heard her voice, she said that its not my fault and even said it's better than being around Dudlekins.

On hearing this I cannot help it but  chuckle a bit because we know how much Dudley hated his nickname.

I turned to her side and saw her smiling​,
"you know ...you have good use of words " I said making her to smile more.

And that's the truth she always know to use the correct word and always makes me smile in any critical situation.

When she is about to say something about the compliment, we heard shuffling outside the cupboard and through the small hole we can hear that my uncle is talking to someone.

When we focused more on hearing it, the cupboard door opened and there stood my uncle venom with his angry toothy grin which made Mia to shift uncomfortably in her seat and he asked us to pack our cloths.

I turned to Mia but my uncle told her that he has just spoken to her foster mother and both of them has mutual ideas and taken a decision and even asked her to get ready.

Honestly, it's a sight that can make anyone feel a bit uneasy because he has a grin in his lips but a angry glare in his eyes it will be stupid to say anything to him right now so we just nodded.

We both packed a set of dress and I even made sure that Mia has packed her Cinderella book she really loves it . And now we set off to the place in the middle of nowhere.

A/N: okayyy! Chapter 4 is out and I hope everyone like this story. Feedbacks are welcome, do vote and comment if you like it and thanks for those who has voted. I will try to update regularly.

Bye and
thank you lovelies 💐💐💐