Black Returns

*** Mia 's pov ***

"We got as much as we could carry." I heard  Ron's voice in my sleep  which was quickly followed by a hurried hush.

"She is sleeping? Don't tell  me that you both didn't leave the common room at all" I groaned groggily at mione's voice while her exaggerated sigh woke me up from my peaceful slumber.

Its been a long time, that I had such a great sleep and not to mention the feeling of the warm pillow that I was cuddling almost took me up to the skies.

"I told you to be quiet" I heard Harry mumble beside me.

Wait, Harry?!

The thought bought me out of my sleepy daze while I shook my head to get rid of the remnants of the sleep before noticing where I fell asleep as my face turned red on noticing the warm pillow I so wanted for my lifetime is really the raven haired gryfindor boy who is now looking at me with a adorning smile.

"There you go," Ron said clearly oblivious to the way I pulled back from Harry or the way both of our face turned red.

A shower of brilliantly colored sweets fell into our lap. It was dusk, and Ron and Hermione had just turned up in the common room, pink-faced from the cold wind and looking as though they'd had the time of their lives.

"Thanks,"  Harry said , picking up a packet of tiny black Pepper Imps while I grabbed a pack of chocolates bounded by a glittery ribbon before uttering a quick thanks to my other two best friends.

"What's Hogsmeade like? Where did you go?" I heard Harry ask toying with the pack of his pepper imps.

This boy and his obsession with pepper mint is something I can never come to in terms with. I wonder what he loves more than that.

Of course it will be treacle tart. 

By the sound of it -- Ron and mione visited everywhere. Dervish and Banges, the wizarding equipment shop, Zonko's Joke Shop, into the Three Broomsticks for foaming mugs of hot butterbeer, and many places besides.

"The post office, Harry! About two hundred owls, all sitting on shelves, all color-coded depending on how fast you want your letter to get there!"

"Honeydukes has got a new kind of fudge; they were giving out free samples, there's a bit, look --" Ron said  pointing to the small pack of the treats while I teared  opened  the glittery paper from one of the chocolate in my hands before popping that in my mouth.

"We think we saw an ogre, honestly, they get all sorts at the Three Broomsticks -- Wish we could have brought you some butterbeer, really warms you up --"

"Delicious" I moaned at the feeling of the chocolate melting the second it touched my tongue.

"You should try this" I said and even before I can register what I did I found Harry chewing the chocolate while looking at me in daze.

The chocolate which I fed with my hands to my best friend in the spur of the moment.

What did you do Mia? I face plamed at my impulsive action while Harry still gave me a lazy smile.

At least he is so concentrated in the tasty treat to let go of my little stunt while I looked at my two best friends too engrossed in their own conversation to pay attention yo our little moment.

"What did you do?" Hermione asked looking anxious. "Did you get any work done?"

"No," Harry said.