Enquiry

*** Mia 's pov***

" You sure that we have to taste this ?" Ron asked eyeing the potion boiling on the cauldron.

" It's safe Ron" I said patting on his shoulder but I know he is more worried about the taste rather than its effect.

" Here is the cake for the slytherins " mione said showing us a box with cupcakes making Ron to eye her suspeciously.

"You baked cupcakes for slytherins??" Ron asked making mione to roll her eyes at him.

" Oh please!! I have other important works to do rather than baking for those slytherins" she said making the boys to chuckle.

" These cupcakes will knock them out so use them and take their hair samples" mione said

"Who are you going to change?" Ron asked her making me to look at mione.

" Millicent Bulstrode" mione said with a smirk.

" How did you get her hair sample??" Ron asked making the smirk on mione' s face to grow more.

"I got hair sample from her uniform robes..had to look at her dirty laundry for that though" mione said her voice filled with distaste.

"You sure its her hair?" I asked eyeing the hair sample on her hand but she just nodded at me.

" Who are you going to change?? ofcourse the boys can change into Goyle and Crabbe" mione asked.

"Pansy Parkison" I said making Ron to look at me bewilded.

"WHAT?!" Ron yelled while I shushed him to keep his voice down , I don't want Ron and Harry to get caught in Girl's bathroom.

Merlin!! how embarrassing that would be....

"Draco spends a lot of time with Pansy, so he will not get suspicious and maybe he will spill the beans to his close friends" I said trying to reason with him.

"Believe me, it's perfect!! Pansy that is our Mia will try to seduce Malfoy and he will spill his secrets" mione said making me gasp in shock.

Seducing was not a part of my plan.

"Wait..WHAT?!" Harry yelled his face matching mine but his eyes burning with rage.

"What is it Harry?" Mione asked making me to roll my eyes.

This girl never knows when to stop.

"If that's the case then she is not coming with us, there is no way in hell I'm leaving her around Malfoy" Harry said through gritted teeth.

" I am never going to do such a thing!!! Seducing Malfoy?! No way" I said looking at mione.

"And remember I'm coming with you" I said pointing to Harry making him sigh.

"Alright.." mione sighed like she really wants me to seduce Draco.

"You seem really very sad that Mia is  not going to seduce him" Ron asked mione but she just shrugged.

"Ok boys just make those three to eat this cupcakes I have already drugged Bulsrode's so she is nota problem" mione said shoving the box in Ron's hand.

"But how we're going to make them eat this?" Ron asked still confused sharing a look with Harry.

"C'mon! I will help you two" I said while getting the cakes from Ron.