Today Is Something New

*** Harry's pov ***

Once we departed from the cottage in Hagrid's flying motorcycle both me and Mia asked where to get all those school supplies because it consists of a list of peculiar things like wands, pets , some dragon glows etc..

  Hagrid just smiled at us and it made me even more confused. I suddenly felt a weight on my side and take a glance to my side to find Mia asleep on my shoulder. She look angelic in moonlight I moved a strand of hair behind her ear to get a clear picture of her face.

I can look at her face for eternity but exhaustion took over me and I was out like light without even knowing.

**** Mia's pov ****

  Hagrid bought us to a dead end , when we are about to ask him he just took his umbrella and tapped on the bricks in some sequential pattern and the bricks started to move making us both watch the place wide eyed.

"Welcome to diagon alley !!" the cheerful voice of Hagrid break us from our trance.

Both me and Harry stared at everything in awe , ofcourse we are astonished to find a place packed with wizards and witches, everything in here is fascinating right from the robes shop to the owls in the cages.

  Hagrid told us that we can get all our school supplies here but only now I remembered that we don't have money so I glanced at Harry it's like he is also thinking the same.

**** Third person pov ****

"But Hagrid we don't have money" both Mia and harry exclaimed at the same time.

"Yeah ,then we can go get your money from gringotts"said Hagrid but only after giving them a curious look.

"What is gringotts, Hagrid??" asked Mia in a innocent tone.

For that Hagrid showed them the building in the middle of the alley it's slightly leaning and has a peculiar architecture "you know it's the bank for witch and wizards " said Hagrid and lead them to gringotts.

Both Harry and Mia walked closer to Hagrid. Once they entered the place, on seeing the workers Harry asked "what are these people?".

"They are goblins .They work in here never get in the wrong side of a goblins, but they are really work- oriented, so stay close and don't stare at them. C'mon keep moving!!!" Hagrid told them in a hushed tone.

Once we are near the counter Hagrid said "our young Harry and Mia has to make a  withdrawal​".

"Keys?" The goblin asked in a monotone and eyed us.

  Hagrid gave him the keys and even handed him a envelope after reading it the Goblin just nodded.

Then both of them are bukled up in a cart along with Hagrid and the Goblin. Once they reached, Goblin used the keys to open their vault  Harry's vault number is 687 while Mia's vault number is 686 on seeing inside their vault both of them grasp because it's just covered with heaps and heaps of gold coins, silver coins, even gems, ornaments and even some artifacts.

"Honestly you both thought your parents left you nothing???" asked Hagrid with a slight chuckle.

  After taking some gallons Hagrid asked them to wait and left to vault 716 and took a small package from there and told them it's Hogwart's bussiness and asked them to keep it as a secret,then they left to get their school supplies.

******** At the olivanders *********

Hagrid asked us to get our wands from olivanders we entered the shop the bell sound indicated our entry. The shop has racks and racks of small boxes and it has a wooden counter in front of us but we don't know whether anyone is here.