First Christmas

*** Third person pov ***

~~~ THE COMMON ROOM ~~~

Ron and Harry sat together in the coach near the fireplace as both of them were chatting.

"Merry Christmas!!!" Mia yelled from the bottom of the stairscase making Ron and Harry to turn to her direction.

" Merry Christmas!!! " Ron and Harry yelled back.

"What are you two wearing?" Mia asked both of them.

"Oh, my mum made this she has send one for you too" Ron said as he handed a box.

"I've got presents?" Mia asked similing.

"Yeah" Ron said as both Mia and Harry asked him the same question which amused him.

Mia opened her gift and saw a beautiful hand-knitted blue sweater with letter "M" in it.

"I love it" Mia said and asked Ron to thank his mum on her behalf.

After that Harry recited everything that happened last night to Mia who listened everything without interrupting for once.

"Seriously Harold it's just a single night I am not by your side but you have started your detective work?" Mia asked him.

"It's..just " Harry tried to answer but Mia cut him off,

" Please don't make any excuse just promise me you'll stay away from trouble atleast don't go looking for trouble"  her eyes filled with worry.

"Ok , I will promise hey let's just unwrap other gifts" Harry said trying to change the topic once he saw how worried  Mia is.

"Please Mia ,it's Christmas!!!" Harry said to cheer Mia.

"Alright ,but you how to change topic Harold" Mia said with a chuckle.

Ron gifted Mia with  lots of chocolate frogs and remains that she lost her frogs in the trains making three of them remember the incident.

Harry handed a box to Mia when she unwrapped it she saw a book it's her favourite Cinderella book ,Mia looked at him.

"Well I know that you love the story and your old book is a bit torn sooo..." Harry trailed off.

" It's the best gift ever, thank you so much" Mia said

Mia opened the book ,her eye widening at the sight , as the pictures are moving.  She looked at Harry shocked.

  She looked at Harry shocked