Little Things

Sorry guys for the late update and to read this chapter please  re-read the previous chapter to know the continuity 😅.

*** Mia's pov ***

"You know sometimes people just confuse me" I heard a familiar voice making me smile mentally because it's Harry who is talking with me.

"Say something that I don't know Harold" I said while opening my heavy eyelids making me groan because of my aching limbs.

"Mia...." Harry whispered helping me to sit up.

I groaned slightly while trying to sit back.

"Easy... Easy..." He said settings up the pillows for me.

"You okay???" He asked only to cut me off before answering.

"Godic!! Ofcourse you are not !! I am sorry... I am sorry!! Actually I'm really very angry with you !! You scared me a lot this time!! Oh Merlin!! Do you have any pain???" He asked only to rant again,

"Wait!! Don't move!! I will get some water for you!! Do you feel dizzy??? Do you want me to call someone ?? Wait I will get Madam Pompey to check on you, I should have called her before. Godic!! I am such a idi..." he started to ramble again but I placed my hand over his mouth silencing him and stopping him from blaming himself making Harry to gasp in shock.

"Quit the rambling and now take a deep breath"I said making him point his eyes at my hand over his mouth.

"Sorry" I replied sheepishly while pulling my hands off,  making him shook his head at me.

"But...but...I let you down, when I saw you go limb on the cold floor... I ..I failed you one more time" he said keeping his gaze down making me sigh.

This boy always take the blame on himself, but when he said about failing me and letting me down , I was honestly confused because he is the only reason that I'm still sane even after living with my foster mother and kyla for years.

It's true that Smith family is not like Dursley's, they really don't bother about me, ofcourse they make me do chores and all but... for them I really don't exist...they don't care about me.

like a family.....

Harry kept my company and held my back in everything.

"Harry.. you never left my side you are the single person who supported me in everything...you never failed me Harry..Never have and never will and don't you dare blame yourself" I said looking in his eyes to make him realise the sincerity in my voice but he pulled me in for a hug his tears soaking my shoulder while a tear rolled down my cheeks.

It's true.. to lead a life without someone actually caring for you, like a family and what makes it worse is to be held in a place under the "family" tag who just treats you like a burden.

"Don't cry" Harry said rubbing his thumb on my cheek after pulling away from me.