Train Ride

Ever had someone who make you smile even in your worst?

*** Mia's pov ***

Four of us stayed a few hours in leaky cauldron while the twins were messing around.

"I can't believe that summer is over" mione said making me sigh.

Only if she knows how much I prayed for the summer to get over quickly.

Hermione turned to Ron scolding him for eating candies instead of spending time with us.

"I miss Hogwarts" I said and leaned on Harry's shoulder.

His body tensed for a second before relaxing, I should get used to this.

"Tired?" Harry asked rubbing circles with his thumb which relaxed me while his familiar sweet scent filled my nostrils, his warmth slowly lured me to sleep.

Merlin!! What is this boy doing to me?

I just nodded and it took everything in me to keep my eyes open.

Harry was about to say something but just then the twins jumped on our back.

"Aww!! Georgie look at them getting all lovely dovey in a cosy little couch enjoying a warm afternoon" Fred said in a girly voice.

"They are sweet" George cooed at us making me blush more.

Stop blushing Mia!!!

"I...it....it's nothing...nothing...like that" Harry stuttered.

"Aww is wittle awwy blushwuing" George teased Harry in a baby voice while Fred nudged Harry making him knock out Ron's candy pack.

" What do you want?" Ron asked rather annoyed while collecting his candies.

" Oh!! Our little brother wants to know why we are here?" Fred asked.

" It's because Ronniekins, we have to leave for King cross station" George said and left us.

"Let's go and check our luggages and school supplies" mione said making Ron snort.

"Ron!! You have to pack scabbers's stuff" mione grumbled.

With that she dragged him with her. They are so strange, they fight but still hang out together.

"C'mon love, let's go and get our stuffs" Harry said holding out his hand for me.

"But I'm tired" I whined.

Seriously I sound like a cry baby but I 'm really very exhausted after all the incidents from the Knock-turn alley to the ice cream parlor drama .

Too much for a single day.

"Aww... C'mon you can sleep once we get settled in the train" Harry said and helped me up.

"Fine" I sighed.

Mr.Weasley arranged our luggages in his car while talking with Mr.Granger. They were smiling and having conversations like they know each other for years.

Mr.Granger offered to take us to the station , so it's decided that Mrs.Weasley, 'mione's parents , Ginny, me and 'mione will use their car, while the boys will use Mr.Weasley's car.

///\////\//////\////////\////////\/////\///////\///////\/////\///

We reached the station before the boys, So Mrs. Weasley asked us to leave for the platform rather than waiting for them as the station is really very crowded.