The Burrow

*** Mia's pov ***

After getting settled in our seats I opened the cages allowing Horan and Hedwig to fly and turned to hear the boys.

"Well, not that I complaint but how did you guys get here to rescue?" Harry asked.

"The credits go to our princess" Fred and George said making Harry to look at me as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

It's not that he makes me uncomfortable ok scratch that, it's just--- ahhh!! his eyes always has a intensity.

It's like he can see through me. Oh Merlin!!! well it's happening again!! stupid heart, curse you!! always beating fast when I look in his eyes.

"Actually, I sensed something is wrong as your windows are closed and a house elf showed up to stop us from attending hogwarts. So I informed Ron to help us" I said tugging a strand of hair behind my ear.

"That's the same elf stealing all our letters and it made the cake to fall on Mrs.Manson's head" Harry said through gritted teeth.

"Hey, it's alright everything is just fine" I said taking his hand on mine while rubbing circles with my thumb to soothe him and luckily it worked.

"House-elf ?" Ron asked.

"Hmm! his name is dobby" I started but Harry cut me off and started to say the three gingers everything.

"It sounds a bit fishy" Fred said.

"Yeah it's like someone is planning against you both" George said while sharing a look with his twin.

"Hey, but did you informed your foster mother? What did you do?" Harry asked me his eyes showed concern.

"Well I just left a note in my room, it's not like she cares for me" I said yawning.

" You look tired" Harry said changing the topic, it surely helped because I don't want to talk about my foster mother.

"Hmm.." I nodded in response yawning one more time and leaned on his shoulder, his body went stiff for a second but then relaxed. Just then I heard harry say " go to sleep love" 

"Wait!! did harry really called me love?!" maybe I am hearing things and drifted to sleep.

*** Harry's pov ***

"I called her 'love' the word slipped  even without my knowledge. Thank Godic! She is asleep" I thought, but my beloved ginger friend and his brothers noticed.

"Soooooo 'love' huh?!" Fred said teasingly.

"Hey it's just a slip of tongue" I protested but a tint of pink painted my cheek it just get darkened when Mia snuggled closer to me in her sleep and laid her head in my chest.

"Oh yeah it's just a mistake, but your griffindor cheeks says a different story" George retorted sarcastically wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well...I....ju..just" I tried to come up with a excuse.

"Believe me!!! I have never heard you stutter like this before not even during our first detention" Ron yelled rather loudly making Mia to stir in her sleep.

"Shush!!!" Both Fred and George thumped his head to make him quiet.

"Let her sleep Ron!!" Fred whispered.

"Sorry!!" Ron said to the twins and turned towards me"But she is really worried about you" Ron said while looking at Mia.

"She really cares about you, you know?" George said.