I'm a idiot

News for you people, I just realised that I started to like Harry well my version of Harry, the Harry that I portray in my story😄 the more I write about him the more I like him. Thanks to KACEY_ELISSE_BLACK she just made me think and now I know for a fact that I will fall for this type of guy😂

*** Mia's pov ***

After scaring the one with the heart of the lion our DADA professor, Harry just dragged me along with him.

Well this silence is just killing me now.

"You know that you just yelled at a professor" I asked him but he just glared at me.

Ok bad move! Well done Mia.

"He got what he deserved" Harry grumpled.

"Harry he could have punished you" I said while he just pulled me along the hallway.

" Hell worse he could suspend you, even give you detention" I said starting to get worried for him.

"Like If I will care" he said with a attitude.

Well to everyone out there I know Harry tries to be good to others but still, he has a mischievous and a rebellious side.

Sometimes I wonder where did he get this trait from. (A/n : guess who?)

"You know we both never had a place for rules" he muttered, once he saw me in a deep thoughts.

Well it's true we can be goodie two shoes but we break rules,atleast not purposely.

Well.... You know like our first year.

"Why did you ignore me? Is it because of something I did?" I asked him but He just pulled me though the hallway, once again playing deaf ear.

" Atleast tell me where are you taking me?" I asked him changing the topic hoping he'll not ignore me.

"Where you have to be" he said.

Nothing more, nothing less once again making both of us share that annoying silence.

Yes!!! annoying silence, I hate this silence.

After taking another right turn he stopped infront of hospital wing.

" Harry I'm not injured" I said making him roll his eyes.

"Yeah..yeah... You're not" he said with his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"My..my... What happened?" Madam pompey said while rushing to us.

"It's noth..." I started as I can feel Harry's gaze but yelped when Madam Pompey tried to lift my injured hand.

"And you say you're alright" Harry said worriedly while gently lifting my hand and rolled my robes sleeves up.

His eyes widened once he saw my hand even I don't know how I managed this, my forearm has a big gash and the area surrounding the gash is purple while the small thorns has some matted blood and some fresh blood.

"Merlin!!!" Madam pompey gasped on seeing my hand.

"I...it's nothing serious right?" Harry asked panicked.

But Madam pompey stood there examining my hand her eyebrows knitted as a frown appeared on her face.

" It's easy to cure this if She only has a gash but now..." Madam Pompey trailed off.

" You can cure this right?!" Harry asked her with his voice laced with concern.

" Yeah it's curable and I can use magic to remove all those thorns but it's like someone has applied pressure on her hand that made this a trouble" she continued.