I Hate Floo

*** Mia's pov ***

"I don't like this place" I muttered under my breath.

I moved closer to Harry and tugged at his sleeves,

"What is this place?" I asked.

He should have sensed my fear as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

I observed the surrounding the alley looked dingy and the people looked like villians with their dark robes and wicked grin.

Even the shops has dark aura, there was a glass case nearby that held a withered hand,a pack of blood stained cards, evil masks and even staring glass eye.

I was so engrossed in observing when suddenly someone grabbed me to a closed place, I yelped but a hand closed my mouth.

I opened my eyes in fright only to see the familiar pair of emeralds,

"Shh!! It's okay, it's just me " I heard the soothing voice of Harry.

I relaxed in his hold and realised we are actually in a closet.

"Harold?!" I asked him confused but kept my tone stern.

He has scared the hell out of me, but he just grinned that cheeky dork.

I hit him in his chest, not that it has a impact on him.

"Ow!!" He yelped in fake hurt making me roll my eyes.

"Well I am sorry!! Pretty please" he asked with a pout.

I sighed before asking him the reason to pull me here in this dirty closet.

"I saw Malfoy and a man probably his father behind you so.... That's the reason" he said but cut off, when we heard shuffling outside.

We used the crack in the door to see the commotion.

"Touch nothing Draco" a man said. He looked a lot like Draco with the same pale skin and bleached blonde hair.

"I said I would buy you a racing broom" the man said as he approached the counter desk.

"What's the good of the that broom, if I am not in the house team?" Draco whined.

"Such a baby" I mumbled making Harry chuckle.

"Harry Potter got Nimbus 2000 and made the house team, all because of the stupid scar on his forehead" he said and spit Harry's name like it's venom. I huffed but Harry calmed me.

"Leave it Mia" Harry said in a soft tone.

"Probably he plans to show off infront of Mia" Draco said which caught my attention.

"Is that the same girl, you have been going on about all summer?" The older version of Draco asked.

"Hmm... Yeah well she is pretty and smart too but not a show off like Granger" Draco continued with a dreamy sigh making me shuddered.

I can feel Harry's body tense beside me, his fist clenched as he growled.

I placed my hand on his shoulder saying "Harry, he is nothing" and rubbed his back to calm him.

" Stop dreaming about her and work to pick up your grades" Mr.Malfoy said .

"Ha!!" I heard Harry say making me giggle.

Harry is really one of a kind, few moments before he is angry and now he is grinning.

I saw Draco nearing the closet, Harry pulled me closer having a firm hand on my waist and pressed my head to his chest.

On any other occasions, I would have blushed but now being caught red- handed made my nerves a wreck to notice our proximity , atleast I thought but I felt my hot cheeks said a different story.

"Come on" harry whispered taking my hand.

"Great!! I zoned out for this whole time" I mumbled while Harry dragged me out to the alley.

I stood in the same dark dingy alley once again with Harry infront of me.

"Not lost are you, my dear?" A man asked me.

"No!! she is with me" Harry said and pulled me closer to him as a old lady approached him pulling his collar.

I tried to help Harry but suddenly a man dragged me with him,

"HARRY!!" I screamed for help.

"HEY!! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER" he yelled and pulled me towards him and wrapped his hand protectively around me.

The man grinned at me and said "but she looks lost , aren't you pretty girl?"

Harry pushed me behind him not leaving the firm grip on my waist and said "SHE.IS.WITH.ME" through gritted teeth.

I really want to get out of this place  just then I heard someone call us and looked up to see Hagrid.

"HARRY!! MIA!! What are you two doing here?" Hagrid shouted.

Harry used this distraction and pulled me to hagrid. I thought all this was over but just then the same man from the alley grabbed my hand to drag me.

"Ahh!!" I screamed as the man has a tight grip that it starts to hurt but mostly it scared me too much.

Luckily, Harry pulled me from him while Hagrid knocked him off.

" DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN" Harry yelled as his eyes darkened from his regular lush green.

I whimpered scared from all the drama. On seeing me Harry's face softened and he pulled me in for a hug.

I buried my head in his chest, grabbing his shirt in my first and hugged him tightly hoping to disappear in thin air, wishing all these to be a nightmare.

"It's okay, it all over. You are safe now" Harry said while running his hand down my hair.

"You two are mess, sulking down in knock turn alley" Hagrid grumpled.

"It's not a place suitable for both of you to hang around... Dodge place, but how did you get over there ?" Hagrid asked.

"Floo powder " harry grumbled while stroking my hair.

"what are you doing here?" Harry asked him.

"Oh me !! I was looking flesh eating slug repellent for school garden" hagrid answered.

Throughout their conversation I was hugging Harry and clung on to him like my life depended on him.

My breathing came to a slower pace and my heartbeat calmed down.

I looked up at Harry his eyes full of concern, relief and hurt.

"Thank you Harry" I said.

"You alright?" He asked in a soft tone.

I just nodded while mumbling but Harry noticed.

"What?" Harry asked curiously.

"I hate floo " I said with a pout.

"I know love" Harry said with a chuckle but realised he called me" love" again and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's okay Harry. You can call me that" I said with a giggle, hoping my giggle will distract him from seeing me blush.

A/n: Another chapter out and I really loved writing this one. Do you guys like it? What do you think about Mia allowing Harry to call her "love". Guys they are just 12 so they will have difficulty to figure out their emotions. Do vote and comments if you like.

Bye
And thank you lovelies 💚💙💚