Yelling Match

*** Mia's pov***

" Which colour robes did lockhart wear for his first award function on daily prophet?" Ron read a loud the questions for our friday assignment.

" Seriously?! is it really important for us?" Harry grumpled making me sigh.

The past week had been really hard for him, the rumors , glares from other housemates and not to mention the slytherins.

"Hey!!!! watch your tone Harry!!! he is our professor" mione snapped gettting on her fangirl mode, on any other circumstances I would have brushed off their bickering, but the change in the Harry's facial expression made me alert.

" Harry I'm going to library , wanna come with me?" I asked silently praying he would come with me.

" yeah.. I want some fresh air" Harry sighed while collecting his books.

"Here I got this" Harry took my bag along with my books.

"Harry...." I started to protest but he cut me off.

"Mia... I know you're capable of doing things but just let your shoulder to heal" Harry said while adjusting my cast as it slipped off slightly.

How can anyone blame Harry for the attacks?! He is too sweet to do such thing.

"You alright?" Harry asked breaking my thoughts.

I just nodded at him getting a small smile from him.

Merlin!! How much I miss his smile...

The walk to the library is filled with silence, I know a lot of things has happened within last few days.

"Hi Mia!! Hi Harry!!" Ethan greeted  making both of to halt before entering the library.

"Hi Ethan " Harry smiled at the Hufflepuff, a smile that doesn't reach his eyes, a smile he is giving for the last few days.

I was about to talk but some Ravenclaws glared at Harry making me sigh.

"Leave them, they will believe anything don't let it bother you Harry, you know we trust you" Ethan said glaring back at the Ravenclaw.

"Yeah..." Harry trialed off and gripped my wrist which he is doing a lot now a days.

I think it reassures him that I am still with him.

"See you later" Ethan nodded and left us after a small talk.

He is truly a Hufflepuff.

"I really want to clear things with Justin" Harry said after slumped down on the library seat.

" You want me to come with you?" I asked adjusting my cast while trying to get up.

"No... You just don't strain yourself, I can manage" Harry said while running a hand on my hair trying to soothe me.

"You sure..??" I trailed off ,the idea of Harry conforting Justin makes me feel a bit tensed.

Justin is strong on his point that Harry is behind the attacks and not to mention he even thought that Harry would hurt me.

Even though Justin is looking out for me, his logics doesn't look appealing to me.

I sighed before continuing my assignment, maybe drowning myself in work will help me calm down my nerves.

"When did the Goblin revolution take place? Write an essay on its consequences."

Hmm... I want advanced history of magic book for this.