Guilty (BONUS)

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for all your comments and I was really happy to read all your responses and to know that you people loved the last chapter. Sorry for the delay it really took me some time to write this chapter.

Happy reading,

*** Snape's pov ***

"LILY" I screamed on seeing the familiar girl with red and gold robes crashing down on the floor.

" MIA!!!" I heard someone shout from the other end of the hallway making me realise it's not lily.

I rushed to them and saw Potter craddling Mia close to his chest while I scanned the surrounding to find Parkinson smirking before running out to the dungeons.

What the?!

But right now I have other things to worry and turned my attention to the two griffindors.

The sight of them stirred something within me, Potter awfully remains me of his father with his looks and his attitude, while Mia is just a copy of someone who was really special to me.

"Potter!!! come on!!! let's take her to the hospital wing!!! Madam Pompey will heal her!!!" I said breaking from my trance.

But he just shook his head hugging her close to him not even leaving space for air.

Ah!! Potters and their thickhead stubborness.

"Let me take her" I asked him, the sound of my voice feeling foreign to me, it's not my usual monotone. Today it held a emotion, a feeling that I have locked up within me for years.

But he hugged her tighter and shook his head.

"It's for her own good" I said trying to get her from him.

Believe me...when I held unconscious Mia in my hands I had a strange feeling, a feeling I had when I held her before 12 years.

No!!! I don't want that to happen again, I promised them to take care of Mia and I am going to keep my promise.

I am not going to fail in this, I am not going to fail like first time.

"EMERGENCY!!!"I yelled on reaching the hospital wing making Pompey to gasp at my tone and Mia's condition.

"No time for that Poppy !! Do something!!!" I yelled.

"Place her over here" poppy pointed to the first bed making me place her carefully.

I moved to the side making way for Poppy while she rushed to get some potions for Mia.

"Please love dont give up, I...I failed you one more time... I... I'm sorry" I heard Harry mumble while holding Mia's hand.

Umm... Only if I had the courage.... only if had apologized...

Now...It's too late.

"What's her status poppy?" I asked Madam Pompey who joined me after giving her some potions.

"They are really something...right?" Poppy said her eyes glued to the two Griffindors who are busy in their own little bubble.

I nodded subconsciously looking at them.

"When will she wake up?" I asked diverting my attention from them.

"Someone has used severing charm on her and they have not used the charm correctly so she had lost a lot of blood" Poppy said with a sigh.

It's explain about Parkinson's behaviour.

But Mia should have blocked the spell she is a extraordinary student.