First Day

Sorry for leaving you guys hanging without any update but I got busy with my studies , it's either this or leaving wattpad for good but I don't wanna quit something that makes me happy, that's why I took time to update but all the while you people are nothing but supportive and loving. Thanks you guys for that.

Shout out to every single reader who didn't give up on this story. You guys are the best.

Happy reading,

***Harry's Pov***

"Good morning" I greeted my ginger friend who just grunted at me in response.

Did I ever tell you that Ron is not a morning person.

"I am hungry" he grumpled before taking a bite of his toast which I might say rather agressively.

"You look hungry" I chuckled making him to grunt once again.

"Harry!!" I heard Collin call me from the other end of the hall way.

Uh oh..

It's not like I don't like him, it's just he talks too much, sometimes way to much for his own good and not to mention he grabs a lot of attention and I already have a lot of eyes glued to me by him calling my name.

"Hey Collin" I smiled at the blonde haired boy as he made his way to me excitedly.

Honestly, what he sees in me is something I would never know.

"Hi Harry, I heard about your little adventure yesterday, you were so cool" he babbled while I looked at him puzzled.

Is he making fun of me fainting?

"They said dementor are so evil but you just handled them and you didn't get a stratch" he gushed over me, like it's some sort of achievement.

"Thanks Collin" I gave him a tight smile covering up my uneasiness.

"Collin, if you don't mind I am looking for someone..." I started but he cut me off.

"You are waiting for Mia ?, why am I even asking ,I know you are looking for her. I know you both are couple, the cutest.." he started to ramble almost making my eyes to wide, when he called us a couple.

I cut him off before others can hear him. I don't want people to gossip and think that we are together, not that it's anything bad.

Merlin! Harry what are you thinking, I scolded myself.

"We are..we are not couple" I corrected but that boy just smirked.

"Yet" he added to my sentence, smiling cheekily at me.

Godic! Save me.

"Collin, I have to..." I started but he cut me off once again.

"I saw Mia with a boy on my way for breakfast" he said before a group of boys dragged him to have breakfast leaving me to stand alone thinking about what I just heard.

A boy?

Is she safe? What if that boy is troubling her? Wait, what if that's Malfoy?! What if that mushmouth cornered her in a empty hallway.

All those thoughts clouded my mind each scenario worse than the other.

I was about to leave the Great hall to teach some sense to Malfoy that dared to come near her but stopped on seeing him enter the great hall with his side kicks laughing at something.