Gifts And Truth

Sorry for the late update guys😅 it's just I got busy with my works and a lot of things are changing in my schedule.

I made this chapter extra long because of updating late it's officially the longest chapter of the whole book 😃. Please re-read the last chapter to know the continuity.

Happy reading,

*** Mia's pov ***

"Finally!!! I thought you both would never come" Ron's voice echoed in the almost empty common room.

"What happened?" I asked as another groan from Ron filled the room.

"Oh nothing! Ron is just being dramatic" mione said while rolling her eyes.

"Why are you both here? I mean you two left to eat right?" I asked making Harry to nod at me.

"Oh! Ron suggested to wait for you both, so that we can enjoy the Christmas feast together but his stomach has other ideas" mione said as if on cue Ron's stomach growled.

Aww!! He wanted to wait for us, one thing that Ron loves the most is food and nothing comes between his love.

"Well I don't want them to eat alone on Christmas, what are friends for" Ron said shrugging his shoulder making mione to grin at him.

"Aww that makes you my favourite ginger" I said before pulling him in for a tight hug which he returned gladly.

Well Ron may be awkward when it comes to hugs, or generally girls in common but he easily bonded with me, which I am really thankful for, even though Ron and mione bicker with eachother he is not awkward around her too.

Maybe he see us as friends even before he notices us as girls.

"C'mon let's go and get some food in this stomach" I said pointing to Ron's stomach which growled at my voice making Mione and Harry to chuckle.

"It's like your stomach has a mouth on its own" mione teased making Ron's ears to turn pink.

"Let's go!!!" I said pulling Ron with me with Harry and mione to follow us.

"Hark how the bell,
Sweet silver bells" 

One of the armour jumped in our way making us to gasp in shock.

What the hell is happening?!

"All seem to say
Throw cares away"

Another armour jumped beside us and intertwined it's hand with the other armour before singing along.

Ok... Now it's official, one I am going crazy or the armours are losing its sanity.

"Christmas is here
Bringing good cheers"

Both the enchanted armours started to sway their hip making all four of us to laugh.

Did the teachers enchanted the armour to do this dance moment?!

"To young and the old
Meek and the bold"

Both of them sang in a high pitch holding their hands up just like Elsa in frozen.

It's nothing compared to what they did after.