Change Of Turns

Love is what that awaits me in here everytime I return from my long inactive period and this time I got the same love . I am so lucky to get such lovely readers. Thank you all for that.😍😃

It would make my day if you all support my other book "Faceless dreams" too.

Happy reading!!!

*** Mia's pov ***

"Lucky the ground was so soft."

"I thought he was dead for sure."

"But he didn't even break his glasses."

I could hear the voices whispering, but they made no sense whatsoever as I drowned over my thoughts muling over the things that has happened just a hour ago.

I woke up in the hospital wing half a hour ago with every inch of me aching as though it had been beaten, the memories of the disaster of a match we had today.

It took me a minute to realise what has exactly happened before shooting questions about Harry's well being, as my friends informed me about the dementor's action in the quidditch grounds before pointing to my neighboring bed where he lied down still under the effect of the recent attack.

"That was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life." I heard the whispering get louder making me to sigh once again , I would do anything to see him awake , his bright green eyes looking at me with his usual mischief looming in it.

Is this how he felt every time he waited for me to wake up from the time I got hurt.

That thought got me to feel guilty as I scared him more times than usual,  though every time it was not my intension.

I looked around to see all the of our quidditch team and most of the gryffindors we know hurdled around us.

The Gryffindor Quidditch team, spattered with mud from head to foot, was gathered around his bed. Ron and Hermione were also there, looking as though they'd just climbed out of a swimming pool.

That's the scene I woke up to, before asking about the raved haired boy.

"Harry!" said Fred, who looked extremely white underneath, the mud. "How're you feeling?" Fred asked with the same rushed voice he used when he saw me woke up.

"What happened?" Harry asked sitting up so suddenly they all gasped while the others crowded my sight of vision of him.

"You fell off," Fred said. "Must've been -- what -- fifty feet?"

"We thought you'd died,"  Alicia said ,she has been  shaking all this time. Hermione made a small, squeaky noise. Her eyes were extremely bloodshot.

I closed my eyes trying to get rid of the image of him falling down from his broom while the dark gloomy skies surrounded as if engulfing us in its  dark deathly pits.

"But the match," said Harry. "What happened? Are we doing a replay?"

No one said anything. The horrible truth sank into Harry like a stone while I snapped open my eyes at his question.

Is this boy for real?! I know he is trying to distract the situation but he nearly..  I nearly lost him.

"We didn't -- lose?" He asked again and this time I didn't stop the words that left my a mouth.

"You-- you ANNOYING TOE RAG!!! " I yelled getting his attention for the first time as the crowd parted slightly to make him see me as I walked up to him seething while he looked at me shocked before the concern I all too familiar with adorned his face.