Chapter 5

Lillian's Pov

Me and Jackson did what Mummy and Daddy asked. We ran and didn't look back. We could hear the screams from them calling each other's names. But like daddy said "when me and Mummy tell you, you run. You don't look back at us and come and help. Alright?"

"Come on Jackson. Keep running!", I cheered him on as we ran through long grass together holding hands. We then came across the long dirt road that lead to Aunty Mary and Joes place. Me and Jackson then walked on the side holding hands. We then heard the wheels of a car breaking down the rocks below. The car then stopped where we are.

"ISABELLE!", we cheered as she hopped out of the car. We ran straight to her and gave her cuddles.

"What are you two doing out here? Are you on your way to Mary and Joseph's?", we both nodded with grins on our faces, "and what about your Mom and Dad? where are they?"

"They got taken by the bad man", I said.

"The bad bad man", Jacky added on. She just looked at us we then took her soft hand and hopped in the car with her.

"Do you want a blan-", Jackson then snatched it off her and cuddled in it by himself.

"Hey! I want some too", I yanked back at it.

"Now now we can all share here", Isabelle stretched the blanket across me and Jackson bodies. We both then huddled in close together trying to keep warm.

Isabelle's pov
(she is a maid that works for Mary and Joseph btw. She is part of the kitchen staff)

When the car pulled up. Lilly and Jackson tossed blanket aside and quickly flew up the steps.

We then entered the main lounge room where Mary, Joseph, their two year old son Peter, and their new born baby boy Alexander. We're sitting resting. Lilly and Jackson immediately went over and hugged and kissed both of them then went to play with Peter on the carpet. Joseph then got up to talk to me while Mary kept an eye on the children.

"What's going on? Where are Jack and Rose? They didn't call us"

"I know they didn't. I found Lilly and Jackson on the side of the road walking here. They said that a bad bad man had taken Jack and Rose but that's it. I'm thinking it might be Cal. But I can't be sure."

"Well have they told you anything else?"

"No", we then walked through the halls into Josephs office. We then shut the door.

"Well tonight was Roses big premiere of her movie tonight. That explains why the children are all dressed up"

"But what happened to them? Where are they?", I asked.

"I don't know. We are going to have to ask them that ourselves", Joseph then walks out of us office and called Lillian and Jackson. They then zoomed down the hall and spun around in his chairs.

"Lilly, Jackson. Do you know what happened to your Mommy and Daddy? Do you know where they are?", they both nodded their heads.

"Ok. Well what did those people look like? What were they wearing? The ones that took your parents"

"Well one guy. He.. he was the main one speaking. He said that he wanted to take Mommy away. And Daddy got angry and defended Mommy", Jackson spoke up bravely. Joseph just nodded comprehending what he had just said.

"Ok. So he wanted to take Mommy away. Why?", he asked these poor four year old children.

"Because.. because Mommy is pretty and wants all of her and Daddy's money", Lillian said.

"Well ok. Well what did this guy look like"

"He.. he had dark hair and dark eyes. He was wearing a suit like daddy was wearing. Their was also a women there also", Lilly answered his question.

"Did you see what happened? Did you know where they took you Mommy and Daddy?", they both shook their heads.

"Mommy and Daddy told us to run straight here", Jackson said.

"Yeah, they said to keep running and don't look back", Lilly added on. Joseph then stood up from his desk.

"Did you hear what Mommy and Daddy said afterwards?", the children's faces then dropped. As much as they were four years old and can't comprehend what's going on. They have saw or heard something.

"Mommy and Daddy were screaming", Lilly said to break the silence. Joseph then spun around, " they told us to to to run and not look back"

"They were then calling out for each others help", Jackson added on from a different angle.

"What do you mean calling out to each other's help?", Joseph's questioned them once again.

"They.. they they were saying each other's names loudly ", Jackson stuttered upon his words.

"By loudly you mean screaming and yelling?", they both slowly nodded.

"Alright that's enough for tonight. You can go on up stairs and get ready for bed", they both then jumped out seats and raced each other up the stairs.

"Well we know it was Cal. And it sounds like they are seperated from what the children have said from them calling out to each other"

"Well Rose is obviously with Cal. So can't we go to his house"

"We can't. Cal sold his house in New York and bought another and we don't know where it is. He's kept that information classified for a reason"

"Well that was a huge estate and I don't think he would of sold it. It sounds like he loved that house. My bet is that he has people renting it out. At least while he's not there so he gets some money in his pocket"

"Well sold or not. I'm sure the people who are there would have some whereabouts of where he is"

"So we can start there then and find them?"

"I think that's an excellent idea. Thank Isabelle. You are dismissed", I then leave the room only to hear Mary trying to calm them both down to get in their beds and sleep. She then exited the room and the light went out.