Chapter 18

Roses Pov

I got out of the car and held both of the twins hand and went to the front desk.

"I'm here to pick up my husband Jack Dawson", I told the man straight to his face.

"I'm sorry, but no one is aloud to see Mr Dawson right now", he continued to get back to his work.

"Of course you won't let me see him. You're soaking in all of your money at the moment from Calendon Hockley", I kept rambling on at him. Then the twins let go of my hand and ran through the door that took them down the corridors to the cells, "Jackson! Lillian!", I called on the run after then. I then caught up to them with a guard opening Jacks cell. Jacks waited at the bars excitingly as the cell door opened. The twins immediately ran into his arms almost crying.

"We missed you daddy!", they both said as he attacked them with soft kisses and a big tight hug. I then ran into the cell and into the arms of Jack. I began to cry.

"Shhhhhh", he held me close and stroked the back of my head, "we're ok. It's ok. We're together again Rose", I then started to wail. Then twins then hugged our legs joining us. "We're alright Rose", he stroked my face, "we're all here together now. Safe", I then kissed and hugged him."are you and the baby alright? Are you healthy? Did he touch or hurt you in any way?", he asked worryingly. I just kept shaking my head overwhelmed with joy looking into his face.

"No. No of course he didn't. Plus I'm beginning to show", i mocked him. He then smiled and placed his hands on my belly. It felt incredible. Him moving his hands around our third child beginning to feel the weight and shape of he or she.

"Past the 8 week and 2 month mark hey", he smiled at me before wrapping his arms around my neck before kissing me.

"Are you four going home or what?", the guard asked holding the door open getting inpatient. I then looked to Jack who acted upon getting his stuff together from his cell. We then walked out of jail to the brightly sunny streets of New York that that Jack had missed.

"Where are we going mummy?", the twins asked me. One word darlings.

"Home."