Chapter 25

Ruths Pov

The next two weeks at court Jack and Rose sat and listened. Their children sometimes came and sometimes Molly Brown took care of them. They call her "Aunt Molly" either though she is their godparent and a close family friend. But they're four. They don't even know the story of how they met and how they came to be.

Rose and Jack today brought Lilly and Jackson. Everyone was dressed up very nice and fancy. Jack probably has a thing on. Rose doesn't cause of pregnancy. And the twins, well they haven't even started school yet. As if they have something on super important. Unless they created a game of dress ups and got both Jack and Rose to play along.

"Jack it's time to go", I heard Rose say. All the Dawson's then stood up and silently walked out. How rude. Do they want to loose this court case? Well it's good for us. Defiantly good for us.

Jacks Pov

We arrived early and told the judge that we were going to a christening. So we walked out not creating a fuss. Rose walked out with Lilly and me with Jackson. As Cal and Ruth's eyes just followed us all out the door. As did all of their side of the court. After we got outside the court we heard the judge bang his hammer and say, "ORDER IN THE COURT!"

We then all laughed as we continued to walk a few blocks until we reached the church where Fabri and Helga were waiting for us.

"JACK! ROSE!", Fabri greeted us with a hug.

"Lilly, Jackson this is my best friend. Fabrizio. And that over there is Helga with Maria and what's your new daughters name?",

"Sylvia", he filled in the blank.

"How about you introduce yourselves?", Rose pushed the twins towards Fabri and Helga.

"Lilly", she said taking a step forward before she went back.

"Jackson", he did the same as his younger sister. Fabri just nodded while Rose went over with Helga holding Sylvia in her arms.

"Well ain't she the cutest", I looked over Roses shoulder to see little Sylvia.

"Well in a few months you'll have another one", Helga replied as she cuddled Maria in her arms.

*the church bell then rang*

"Well let's gets this show on the road shall we", we then all entered the church.

***

"I baptise Sylvia in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirt. Amen", he handed her to me while Rose calmed Maria down after hers. Fabri and Helga just smiled as we held their little girls. Lilly and Jackson stood beside us looking up smiling. Oh. They just want all the attention.

We then all walked outside talking. I held little Sylvia and Rose gave Maria back to Helga.

"So you still drawing?", Fabri started our conversation.

"You know me pal", we slowly walked ahead with the girls walking behind us talking about babies. Lilly and Jackson just walked ahead of us, chatting away holding hands.

"So what are you doing now?"

"Well, we'll be getting ready for the new baby. Got to make a bit of room up and downstairs for it. So I guess that's a priority. Plus we've got to find a school for the twins. And then in between I've got to work. There's a war going on that I have to support or be involved in. Well you know my financial position so"

"Well you seem to have it all going on. Me and Helga aren't as fast as you are. We're only on our second and you're on your third", he joked as I laughed.

"Well that's because we got twins the first go ya see. I mean look at them", we quickly looked back as they chatted away, "quite a miracle they're here actually. HURRY UP SLOW POKES!", I shouted at the girls. The twins then shouted back.

"HURRY UP MUMMY!"

"Wait. What? What do you mean?", Fabri asked. The girls then caught up while we stood and waited.

"Jack me and Helga were discussing that in a couple weeks time the four of us should go out together. A nice evening out without the children ", Rose suggested.

"Sure. That's sounds nice", I replied liking the idea.

"But what about Sylvia?", Fabri asked.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry about her", Helga told him. He just nodded in agrees trusting her.

"Does that mean we can't go?", Lilly asked.

"Yes. We will have to drop you off at Aunt Molly's", Rose replied.

"Yayyyyy", they screamed. Fabrizo and Helga just smiled at them both.

"So what time then?", Helga asked.

"7:30. It gives us time to drop the kids off and in the bed by 7" , Rose explained.

"And in three weeks on a Thursday night?", Fabri said clearing up the date.

"Deal", we then shook hands and hugged before we said goodbye to our friends.