Chapter 30

*2 weeks later*

Roses Pov

"JACKSON YOU BETTER BE READY WHEN I COME IN THERE!", I yelled at him to hurry up as he is always slow and stalls not wanting to go.

"Relax Rose", Jack came up and did my dress up for me, "everything will be alright. I promise", he then gave me a kiss before he walked off downstairs to fetch a few things. Then I felt a sharp piercing pain in my lower abdomen.

"Umh", it felt like a dagger that plunged into me. "ARHHH!", I tried to push through it as well as breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Then my water broke. I stood there speechless knowing what was going to happen.

"Rose, what's wrong?", Jack came back from downstairs all dressed up with his coat on ready to go. He then saw the puddle of thick clear liquid on the floor.  "Get into bed Rose", he demanded me as he walked over to me standing near the window.  Another contraction came.

"ARGGHHHH!", I crouched having a hold of my stomach as I used Jack for support.

"What's going on daddy?", the twins walked in.

"What's wrong with mummy?", Jackson asked. As I tried to make my way to the bed constantly in pain.

"The baby has decided to come early that's all", I screamed and gripped onto Jack as I tight as I could till it passed. The twins were traumatised and shocked to what was going on. Jack then placed me down on our bed and left me to get comfy. "I'm getting doctor Cooper Rose", he then raced out the door and downstairs to the telephone. The twins just stood there unchanged about the whole situation. My poor babies. They don't know what's wrong with me and what's happening.

"Hey", I called them, "don't be afraid come here", I wanted them to come over.

Their faces were scared and were clueless to what was going on, "are you ok mummy?", they asked as I took a hold of my sons hand.

"Yes. I'm fine. You're going to have a new baby brother or sister is all", I rubbed my tummy as the child kicked wanting to come out.

"ROSE!", Jack raced back up, "Dr Cooper will be here in 5-10 minutes depending on traffic. But for now we'll have to make do", another contraction then came. Lillian screamed as I gripped her hand and poor Jackson also. Jack immediately blocked his ears and shut his eyes as the children continued to screamed til it was all over.

"Alright you two downstairs now!", Jack took control of the situation while I tried and focused to get my breathing normal again. The twins held there small precious hands that had a red hand mark on then. Jack moved them along quickly out downstairs.

"It's alright Lilly. I'll be fine", I kissed her small hand that I had squashed, "ouh", I let go of her hand and pressed against my expanding belly that was feeling the pressure building up for me to push. Lilly's eyes then opened wider than they have before.

"Alright time to leave", Jack turned her round as I screamed in pain as the next contraction came, "sit down and make yourselves comfortable. Come up only when I tell you ", he told them both standing at the door of the door. He then shut and locked the door on them not taking any chances. You know kids, "it's alright Rose. Just keep focusing on your breathing", he crouched down beside me doing breathing exercises with me. There was a solid knock at the door.

"Right, what do we here huh? Little one decides to come 3 weeks early!", Dr Cooper walked in with the twins peeping in behind him, "Well let's get started than shall we", he turned round and smiled at them both before closing the door on them. He then dumped his bag and got his utenils out and listened to the heart beat of the baby, "all is looking well Rose. Now all we have to do now is wait", he tapped my leg as we all got settled for the next coming hours.