Chapter 15

Jacks Pov

*the next day*
(Monday)

"Here's your morning papers boys", the guard called out throwing a few to each persons cellar. They each called out and whistled. It's like a jungle in here. One guy cracked opened the paper across from me in the other cell looking at me. While everyone was banging on their cells and ha hoooooing!

"I must send my congratulations to you Mr Dawson", the guard stood outside my cell. The guy in cell across me then dived straight into his paper. The guard then threw the paper through the bars. It landed on the front page. I just froze staring at it.

'Rose Dawson pregnant with Dawson baby no.3'

I then immediately grabbed it and rushed to article about it.

'Rose Dawson (wife to artist Jack Dawson) announced last night at a party she threw at Calendon Hockleys mansion, that she is 7 and a half weeks with her and Jacks third child. Her and Jack share a set of twins together (Jackson and Lillian) who are both 4. She also announced that she will do one more film before the child is born...

"No no no Rose. Why?! Why?!!", I then read over some parts. 'She threw a party last night at Calendon Hockleys mansion'. I then rushed to the bars.

"SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE! HE IS GOING TO KILL HER AND MY UNBORN CHILD!!!!", I screamed and kicked at the bars to attract the guards attention. One of them then looked up, "PLEASE SIR PLEASE! I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!",  his head then went back down like his paper. He then walked to my cell. "Please let me out of here. He is going to kill her and my unborn child", he came face to face to me.

"So you're the infamous Jack Dawson?", he choked on with a smile.

"Please sir let me out I've done nothing wrong", I begged him.

"Then if you did nothing wrong why are you here?", he ask me.

"Cal. He wants Rose. That's why I'm locked away in here, and I know that he's gotten some sort of deal with you cops going on...-", he then punched me in the face through the bars.

"Quit your whining", he said coldly to me while I was on the concrete floor. The whole jail then went dead silent as he walked back.

"If he dares hurts her or my child. It'll be your fault", I pointed to the guard. He then turned around and walked back to me.

"You two make quite a couple don't you? Beautiful children even. Perhaps Caledon might sell them to me once he gets rid of you and marries Rose", over my fucking life that's gonna happen. I just looked at all the other prisoners who were watching us. "Are you even paying attention to me boy? Or are you exactly like the rest?", he then punched me hard again. My world then went dark.

Prisoner Pov

Jack Dawson was then punched to the ground. His body even didn't wince. Is he dead?

"Someone go and fetch a doctor! NOW!", the guard demanded the one who did it. The other guard then ran out while we all revolted in disgust. He then opened Jacks cell and checked him for any signs of life. "He's got a pulse an he's breathing boys", he informed us.

"Yeah but what about any broken bones? And damages you caused?", a young boy spoke up in the cell next to his.

"Do you want to end up the same state there boy?", he angrily asked him. He then shook his head violently afraid.