Chapter 10

Roses Pov

The car was then was parked out on the street in front of his office building. It feels amazing to be in the city again. It gives me a spike of energy each time I breathe in the air. We then walked inside and went to the front desk.

"Mrs Dawson, John will see you in now", I then get up from my waiting room chair with Lovejoy wanting to follow.

"It's ok. I'm just going in for a read through of a script. There is no harm or danger. He is my agent", Lovejoy them takes a seat and I walked in.

"Ahhhhhh Rose me dear!", John greeted me with, "how are you and the little one doing?", he placed a hand on my abdomen.

"Fine", was all I could say. I then eyed the door behind his desk, "are they here? Did you do as I asked?", he just stared at me when the door creaked opening. Lilly and Jackson came rushing out and landed straight in my arms, "oh my babies! My beautiful darlings", I cried showering kisses all over their heads.

"Mommy we missed you", they hugged me with, "mommy where's daddy?", Jackson asked me, "you and daddy always come here together. Is he outside?"

"No. No no he isn't outside honey. Mommy and daddy got split up from and evil, evil man and he split Mommy and Daddy up", I explained in simple four year old terms.

"But where is he then?", they asked about their father

"I don't know. I don't know Jackson. But I promise we will all be back together as a family soon. Cause that's all Mommy wants right now. Plus I know you two are safe", I brushed a curl out of my sons face, "and mommy will have the baby. Daddy will keep drawing and you will have to go off to school soon", I mapped the future out for them, "everything will be the way it once was. I promise", I then hugged and kissed them again.

"I love you mommy", they both said to me.

"I love you too", we then remained frozen in the hug.

"Now Rose. The reading", John waved around the script in his hand. Lilly and Jackson knew actually what it was.

"Good luck mommy", they said giving me each an individual kiss in the cheek before re entering the door where they once came from. I then waved to them blowing kisses. The door then shut and our short reunion was over.

"Now Rose", John sat at table, "we don't have much time. But here is the script. Go over it", I just nodded and made my way out to the exit, "we're not quite done yet. You need to tell me what's going on first. Why you had to make my ring up those people to bring your kids down. And how far along are you really. Rose what is happening at this moment?", now I have to tell him everything.

"What's happening at this moment is I'm being held captive by my ex fiancé from four years ago. He's taken Jack somewhere, where I don't know where he is. And my children are split up from me. And I'm over seven weeks pregnant with me and Jacks third child. And I just don't know what to do anymore. I need help", I then started to cry.

"Oh Rose", he then walked up and gave me a hug, "all will be well. In the mean time think about yourself. Think about the part. Think about what best for you and the baby. Cause all of those things will lead to you finding Jack again", I then wiped my tears from my eyes.

"Thank you", i said to him.

"Now I will try and hurry the process along to match your pregnancy before you show. In the mean time just think about yourself, the role, and the baby. Everything else will come in time and fall back in line dear"

"Thank you", I thanked him again trying to wipe my tears from my eyes the best I could. I then walked out. My heels hitting the ground echoed like I was in a chamber. I then arrived back in the waiting room clinging to the script in my hand with John standing beside me. "I can't thank you enough John", I gave him a goodbye kiss on his cheek.