Chapter 3

Cals pov

Over the last few years I have watched Jack, Rose and their sweet sweet beautiful children very carefully. Jack and Rose have been the talk and entertainment of New York City over the last 4 years.

Jack is a famous artist and owns his own shop. And Rose now is a successful actress. I've seen some of her work and took Ruth along as well. Rose has grown more beautiful I must say. She has really grown as a person. And that really shocked me and Ruth. To be honest we both really never saw Rose doing anything. But she is an amazing performer.

I've seen a few of her films. And Ruth has only seen a couple that I have taken her too. We both have agreed that seeing Rose in a play is far better in person then her in a movie. Her energy and passion you can see and feel in her voice watching her live. On camera it was dull. That was, until she over the top with arguing.

As for their children, Lillian and Jackson. They are super cute. They both take after their parents a lot. There is no chance in hell that they are my kids!

Tonight is Roses premiere of her new movie. She will walk the red carpet with Jack. And I will be there. To take what is rightfully mine for once and for all. I always win. One way or another..