2-Becoming a WWE Diva and Past Pain

Stephanie says, "Rosalie, I'm very pleased to meet you."

I smile and say, "Thank you ma'am. I just hope to bring the Diva division back to when Trish and Lita were in it. I agree with some Divas who wish the Divas were more hardcore."

Stephanie smiles and says, "I hope you are ready to pick out your music."

I ask, "What choices do I have?"

Stephanie slides her iPad to me. I see I have a MF2 by Criss Angel, Fake by Seether, and Deal with the Devil by Pop Evil to choose from.

I say, "I choose MF2 by Criss Angel."

Stephanie looks surprised and I ask, "What is it Ms. McMahon?"

She says, "I thought you would have gone for Pop Evil."

I say, "Oh. Well I like MF2. I mean if we have permission from Criss to use it then I am all for it."

She nods and writes it down.

She asks, "What's your stage name going to be?"

I say, "Carmela."

She writes it down and a woman comes in. Stephanie smiles at her.

Stephanie says, "Rosalie this is Sandra. She will make your costumes."

I smile and say, "Hi Ms. Sandra."

Sandra seems surprised and says, "I like her."

I laugh and she shows me some sketches of costumes. I add some personal flare to the sketches and she nods and says that she will get on it right after she gets my measurements. I stand so she can take them and she leaves after. Stephanie pulls out a contract and I sign it and leave.

I hear someone yell, "Duck!"

I do and a weight flies past my head. I stand up and see Joe coming towards me.

I say, "Already trying to pound me I see."

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "I wouldn't dream of hurting you. I would only be pleasing you."

I shiver and say, "You're looking at the new WWE Diva Carmela."

He smiles and I smile back. I take out a pad and pen and write my number and address down. I fold it up and motion for him to lean down. He does and I whisper in his ear to text me later and put my number in his pocket. His eyes widen and I smile and wink at him. I walk away and head home. I walk inside and grab some Chow Mein and sit and eat it. I hear Jared Padelecki and Jensen Ackles go off and know that it is my phone. I get up and grab it. I open it and see it's a text from Joe. I smile and he says to look outside. I go to the window and open it looking down. I see Joe down at the beginning of the walkway. He has a bag of what looks like burritos and I run downstairs and answer the door.

Joe says, "I bought burritos."

I ask, "How do I know you won't rape me?"

Joe winks and says, "I promise I won't rape you. Not that I would rape anyone. That's fucked up. Besides you'll be with me willingly."

I say, "Ok. Come in."

He comes in and we sit on the couch and watch Supernatural while we eat our burritos. I smile and blush as my phone goes off with Jensen and Jared telling me to pick up my phone. I run to it and Joe takes it out of my hands and runs away with it. I chase after him. I grab my phone and answer it breathing hard.

Cameron says, "Hey girl."

I say breathy, "Hey Cameron!"

He asks, "Are you okay?"