81- Wrestlemania 29

It's been several months since the Elimination Chamber. It's been filled with The Shield going against the Wyatt Family. Roman had a match against Bray Wyatt and I was banned from ringside during the match. It took Nattie, Dean, Colby, TJ Jon, Josh, AJ, and CM Punk to hold me down.

When Roman lost, I threw them all off of me and ran down the ring. I shoved Bray down and kept going to the ring. Roman had a split lip and bruised ribs. Now it's Wrestlemania day. We're in East Rutherford, New Jersey. I wake up and am wrapped in his arms. I stretch and he unwraps one arm from around me.

He says,"It's time to get ready."

I reply sleepily,"Ready for what?"

Joe answers,"Your Wrestlemania match tonight."

I shoot up and get showered and am dressed in my ring gear and have my gear on and my hair and teeth brushed in record time. I fly out the door and slam right into Cameron and Dean. We go down and a yelp escapes me. I place a hand on either chest and push myself up. I look down at them and they are looking at me with wide eyes.

I breathe in deeply and exhale. Joe comes running out and sees us. He helps me up and we help Dean and Cameron up. I give Dean a hug and Cameron tells me he needs to talk to me. I nod and we head to the hairstylist. I sit as she does my hair in a very high ponytail and then starts to do individual small braids in the ponytail.

Cameron asks,"I just wanted to be sure that you wanted hibiscus flowers of all different colors and where you wanted Niklaus to be?"

I say,"Yes and next to my father I guess. You do have it to where Joelle is sitting with Joe and I right?"

Cameron says,"Yes. I have the plan right here you can move people around to wherever you want them."

He hands me his iPad. I look it over and see that instead of names there are pictures. I look it over and switch the front two tables near Joe and I. I put half the group of bridesmaids and I then put their dates. I fill the other table with the maid of honors and bridesmaids and their dates. I then put Joelle between Joe and I. Elena will be with her date at the bridesmaid table to my right. I put Niklaus with Dwayne, Ata, Rosey, and Matt and Jeff Hardy.

I hand the iPad back to Cameron and he looks it over. He smiles and looks at me. I just make my expression into an innocent looking one. He shakes his head and I smile. I see Nattie and call her over. Cameron shows her the chart and she starts laughing.

She says,"You really don't want to forgive him do you?"

I reply,"Niklaus, he basically called me a whore and he ordered me basically to break up with Joe. I forgave him but I told him that I wasn't going to talk to him for a long time."

She nods and I say,"He didn't have to accept. I'm surprised my father wants to walk me down the aisle. I actually have to ask Sika something. Is he here?"

Natalya replies,"I can get him if you want."

I say,"Get him after Mikayla finishes my makeup."

She smiles and I say,"I can't believe after this event it's going to be the week leading to me becoming Mrs. Anoa'i."

She chuckles and says,"When TJ and I get married, I actually was hoping you would be my maid of honor."

I reply,"Nattie, you know I would love to be your maid of honor."

She smiles and Gabriella finishes braiding my hair. Mikayla starts in on my makeup and when she finishes, Nattie leaves to go get Sika. I move out of the chair and grab my title off the table. I strap it around my waist and go lean against the wall as I wait for Sika and Nattie to arrive.