Bonus Chapter 3

I wake up and stretch. I open my eyes and see Jonathan's face above mine. I scream in surprise and slap him.

Jonathan cries out in surprise and asks,"What did you do that for?"

I ask,"What did you expect me to do Johnny?"

He says,"Well I wasn't expecting you to slap me that's for Damn sure."

I smile and ask,"Where's my wonderful husband?"

Jonathan points to the door and I leave the room and find Joe in the kitchen. I go up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He's shirtless and I lay my head against his bare back.

I hear the smile in his voice as he says,"Morning baby girl."

I reply,"Morning my Samoan Angel."

I run my hands up his chest and I feel him shiver.

He says,"Not in front of our guests baby girl."

I look around him and see my sisters, Elena and Nattie. I blush and Nattie waves it away dismissively. Elena pulls a disgusted face and I tackle her. I pin her arms under my legs and start tickling her. She squirms underneath me trying to get away.

I smile and let her up after a few more moments. I go to the bedroom and see Jonathan laying on my bed. I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and then head out to the kitchen. I go to Joe and he leans down and kisses me. He pulls away and chuckles when I pout.

Jonathan complains,"You watch some weird shows."

I look at the girls and wink. I nod to Joe and take a deep breath.

I shout back,"You do realize that we've had sex in that bed right!"

We hear a thump and Jonathan cry out. We bust up laughing and I smile when Jonathan comes out.

I say,"Don't forget Jonathan, you have to go shopping with me to help me pick out my new lipstick colors and seeing as how we are in San Jose we can totally do that."

Jonathan says,"Screw this. I'm leaving."

He runs for the door and I laugh. I turn to Joe and look up at him.

He says,"I have a very beautiful but very evil wife."

I reply,"Then I guess your beautiful yet evil wife won't buy you anything when she goes out shopping tomorrow."

He replies,"I didn't say I didn't like it."

I smile and he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and I go get ready in some yoga pants and a sports bra. I get my Jordan basketball shoes on and tie my hair into a high ponytail. I go out to the kitchen and make a strawberry vanilla smoothie and pour them into some travel shakers. Then I grab four dollars as Joe comes out.

We take our smoothies and I grab my towel from the bag. I grab my pack of gum and head outside. I get in my Impala and so does Joe. We head to the gym and arrive there in under ten minutes. We get out and head over to Target. I take Joe's hand and he entwines our fingers. I look at him and he looks at me and smiles. I smile and we walk inside.

Automatically we are bombarded with fans and I grip Joe's hand. He looks at me and I nod. We start signing what they gave us. One guy had me sign his abs. I shook my head and signed his abs. Then they wanted pictures. We took pictures and finally we were left alone.

I look at Joe and he smiles. I smile and we head to get our gallon bottles of water. We buy them and head to the gym. I have Joe work with me on the bench press. He puts a hundred and fifty pounds on the bar. I take it off and start pressing it. He tells me to put it back in the hold and I do.