16- Get Out!

There's a knock on my door and someone says, "It's Joe."

I immediately get up, unlock the door, and let him in. I close and lock the door.

Joe says, "I think you sh-."

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He cradles my head and I slide my tongue in his mouth. Joe growls low. I shiver and he pulls away.

Joe say,"You should go talk to him."

I say, "I am not talking to him at all."

There's a knock on my door and I hear the person say, "Princess it's me."

I say, "Dad."

He says, "Jon called. Open up please."

I open the door and he pulls me into a hug and I hug him back.

I say, "I have something to tell you."

He smiles and says, "Go on."

I say, "I'm engaged daddy."

He puts his hands on his hips in a feminine like manner and asks, "To whom?"

I say, "To Joe."

My dad smiles and he pulls both Joe and I in for a hug. I laugh and so do they.

My dad let's go and asks, "Why did Jon call me to come down here?"

I say, "Klaus came to visit. He freaked out and told me that I wasn't going to marry Joe. He didn't e even let me tell him that it's going to be a semi long engagement. H-h-he called me a hussy daddy."

My dad roared, "What?! Where is my nephew?"

Jon's voice says, "Right here."

I turn and see Klaus standing there with Jon behind him. My father turns and stares at Klaus.

Jon say,"You two are on in 2 minutes."

I take Joe's hand and pull him out of the room. One of the assistants came over to me and handed me a Frappuccino. I drank it on the way to the gorilla. Once I finished, I started chewing a piece of gum. I grabbed a water bottle and took several gulps. Joe looks worried and I am just pissed.

I say, "I'm fine, love. Go get in position."

AJ comes and hugs me. I hug her back and she goes to Phillip. I hear someone coming and turn to see Klaus walking towards me.

He says, "I am sorry for what I said."

I grab him by the lapels of his shirt and pin him against the wall.

I spat out, "You don't know who you just messed with cousin. Right now, You're dead to me. It's going to be a while before I talk to you regularly again. Funny thing is It's not my fault."

I shove him and get ready. I smile as I walk down the ramp as the Shield's music goes off. Everyone is surprised to see me. I totally forgot to take my ring off and everyone is asking about the ring but I reach Roman and he smiles. I see the love and protectiveness that I feel towards him mirrored in his eyes. Roman strokes my cheek and I blush. He laughs lightly and leans down and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back and the crowd goes wild. I pull away and run my thumb across his bottom lip to get the lip gloss off. I look in his eyes and see they have darkened.

I turn and smile up at Dean and Seth. They smile back and I get lifted off my feet and placed on the edge of the ring. Seth and Dean hold the rope down and I smirk at them. I flip into the ring and The Shield comes into the ring. This is the match with Eve, Dolph, Randy, and Sheamus. I am supposed to kiss Randy so that Roman can pin him and win. I start the match against Eve. I smirk and she glares at me.