19- Lunch

Once we finish we all chip in with the bill and leave. We head to the arena and I start making lunch. The girls bring fruit and vegetables over as well as lettuce, croutons, and whatever else they want with their salads. Joe decides to make grilled cheese, ham, Turkey, and even my sandwich that he made when I woke up and wanted a sandwich. He does that and I get out a big plate that my dad had brought me for big foods. Elena brought me one of the same plate. I pull them both out and slice up oranges, bananas, watermelon, kiwi, pomegranate, pineapple, strawberries, and I'm saving apples for when we are out there. I wash the knife and start slicing up veggies. I place grapes on the fruit platter when I am done. I also place blueberries and raspberries on there too. I walk over to the drawers and Joe is walking over to the plates and we stop in the middle of the kitchen.

I say, "Hello there. Fancy meeting you here."

He smiles and says, "The same to you."

I laugh and he kisses me. I pull away and get the plastic wrap and he gets the plates and we pass each other and Joe smacks my butt. I jump in surprise and glare at him. He winks and I laugh. I put the apples in plastic wrap and wrap the veggie plate in plastic wrap. I do the same with the fruit plate. I start in on the salads and I make 3 different salads. I grab two bags of the Bacon Caesar salad kit and put it in a clean and empty butter tub and put all the contents inside the tub. I put the lid on and shake it.

Joe wraps the sandwiches and Trinity takes the fruit platter. Natalya takes the veggie platter. I take the butter tub with my salad and Eva Marie takes one salad bowl then takes one more. Ariane takes the last one and Joe takes the plates of sandwiches. I grab a roll of paper towels and we leave. The guys are outside and Jonathan takes one of the bowls from Eva. Jon, TJ, and Vinny take a plate of sandwiches from Joe and we all head to the stage.

I realize that I forgot forks and cry out, "Forks!"

Ariane says, "I got the forks babe."

I sigh and say, "Way to go Ari."

We set out the food and I see that it has been 2 hours since we ate. We each get some fruit and veggies. Then Joe hands me my sandwich and I smile.

I say, "Joe, take a bite."

He leans down and takes a bite and his eyes widen. I giggle and he swallows.

Joe says, "Wow that's good."

I say, "See, Now you know why I always ask for it or make it myself."

He sneaks another bite and I playfully smack his arm. He rubs his arm like it really hurt and I kiss his cheek. Jon comes over and takes a bite of my sandwich and I look at Joe.

I say, "See what you do."

He winks and I can't hold the laughter in anymore. I burst into a fit of giggles and everyone laughs with me. I sit up and grab a slice of orange and eat it. I lean against Joe and my phone goes off. It's TLC Waterfalls. I try to remember who's ringtone that is when I realize it's my cousin Ruby's ringtone. I look at everyone apologetically and answer. I stand up and run backstage when she tells me she's at the arena. I run to the parking lot and see her standing there. I put my phone in my pocket and run at her. I pick her up and spin her around. I set her down and she smiles. I look her over and she twirls. I smile and she looks me up and down.

Ruby says, "Damn girl you got even hotter."

I laugh and say, "Hey you got hotter too."

We do our handshake and she stops and grabs my hand and looks at the ring.

She asks, "Who?"

I turn when I hear the voice that makes my skin tingle says,"I am her fiancé."