24- Back to San Jose

I wake up and see Joe asleep next to me. I get out of the bed and head to the bathroom. I get in and take a shower. I wash up and get out. I put a robe on and head out to the bus and grab some skinny jeans and one of my Elena Gilbert button down shirts. I put that on and grab my black leather ankle boots. I curl my hair and do my makeup like Katherine Pierce from The Vampire Diaries. I think I might dye a couple strands of hair different neon colors. I grab my phone and headphones and put them on. I put on Walk by Pantera. I text Joe and tell him that I am going for a walk. He texts back for me to be careful. I take a walk around the neighborhood. I feel like I should go back to John's so I do.

I walk inside and I see Jon, Trinity, and Joe standing. I look at them as they are arguing. I roll my eyes and I whistle loud. It gets there attention and I stare at them waiting. They go back to arguing and I grab Trinity and pull her away. I grab Jon and put him in a corner. I point at Joe and point to the other corner. He raises his eyebrow like his cousin and I do it right back. He smirks and comes over to me.

I say, "That is the opposite of the corner."

Joe says, "I'm going. I like it when you take charge. It's hot."

I smirk and point to the corner. He turns and I smack his butt. He looks back at me and I blow him a kiss. He goes and stands in the corner as I go to Trin and ask her what they were arguing about.

She answers, "Joe says we should fly back to San Jose and have Nikki, Brie, and John ride back in your bus."

I says,"I believe it only took us several hours to get here. If we leave in the next hour, we can make it back to San Jose before nightfall."

I nod at Trinity to get Jon. She does and Jon leave and I go to Joe. He turns around and I jump and he grips my thighs. I press my lips against his and he kisses me back. I jump down and push him against the wall. He looks down at me as he smiles. I run my hands up his abdomen and his chest as his shirt pulls up. Joe's hands go to my waist and he grips my waist lightly. I wrap my arms around his neck as he leans down and kisses me passionately. I capture his bottom lip with my teeth lightly and tug lightly as a growl comes up from his chest and vibrates throughout his chest and I smile. He leans his forehead against mine and we stare into each other's eyes and he smiles.

I say, "I'm going to get some movies and then eat."

He nods and I turn to leave and Joe taps me on my butt. I jump and keep walking. I grab Cry-Baby, Grease, Footloose, The Last Song, 17 Again, Ted, Varsity Blues, A Cinderella Story, Another Cinderella Story, and some other movies. I take them to the bus and put them away then head back inside and start making pancakes. I put Nickelodeon on and see Keke Palmer on. I watch as I make the batter. I click info and see the movie is called Rags. Sounds interesting. I watch as Max Schneider and Keke Palmer slowly fall for each other. I put the pancakes on plates as everyone comes in to eat. I make mine last and I'm flipping it when Max's character and Keke's character finally kiss.

I flip the pancake as I exclaim, "Finally!!"

Everyone jumps and I look for my pancake as I say, "They finally kissed. Yaaaay."

John taps my shoulder and I look at him. He points above us and I look up. My pancake is on the ceiling.

I look at John apologetically and say,"Oops."

Everyone starts laughing and John busts out in laughter. I join them in the laughter. Jon and Joe have fallen out of their chairs while Nikki and Brie are holding onto each other. Trin is almost falling out of her chair and I am on the floor laughing. John is holding onto the island to stay up. Once we've calmed down, John looks down at me.

He say,"You know that you're cleaning that up."

I crawl through his legs and start running around the house as John chases me. I laugh and start running faster. I run through the kitchen and jump over Jon and Joe. John is stuck on one side of the kitchen and I laugh. Nikki gets up and starts cleaning.

I stop her and says,"I will clean up."

She says,"I will clean up. You and the others have to get back. I'll get the ceiling cake too. It's the least I could do."

I smile and pick her up in a hug. Nikki smiles and I hug her tighter. Joe, Jon, Trinity and I head out to the bus. Brie says that she will ride with John and Nikki. We get in and head back to San Jose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow what a change in Nikki. Who believes she is going to change for the better? There's going to be a new character next chapter.