9- Storyline

I wake up to bright lights and see Joe carrying me. He looks down and I try to smile but can't. I hear a door open. I'm blinded by bright lights and I slap my hands over my eyes. I feel Joe sit me in a chair and I open my eyes. I blink rapidly and look around. I see Stephanie, Dean, Seth, AJ Lee and Roman. Dean has been like a brother to me. He looks at me and opens his arms. I run to him and bury my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I let the tears fall silently. He rubs my back and I pull away.

He asks quietly, "Are you ok?"

I reply quietly, "No."

He asks quietly, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I reply, "I am positive."

Dean nods and I ask quietly, "Can I sit with you?"

Dean nods and I curl up into Dean's he wraps his arms around me. I look at Joe and he smiles in understanding.

Stephanie says, "I just want to say that I am sorry for your loss. We don't have to do this right now."

I say, "We are doing this now. My mom would want me to continue. She won't want me to stop what I love especially when I just got a storyline. She's watching over me and is proud of me. I am doing this for her. Please Stephanie. Just continue."

She smiles and says,"I."

I smile and she says,"I. So AJ comes after you with the Wyatt Family. The Shield comes out and AJ is "angry" that you are with Joe."

I nod and ask, "What about having AJ bring the Bellas and Sarona out and have a rivalry with them and I bring Natalya, Trinity, and Ariane out. Then AJ brings out the Wyatts and Bray gives me Sister Abigail then The Shield comes out and it's a giant rivalry."

Stephanie says, "That could work but we should have you go out when the Shield is in a match with CM Punk, Randy Orton, and John Cena and have Joe be knocked out of the ring and you go and check on him. Then you stop Randy from punting Joe in the head and he RKOs you."

I nod and AJ says,"Yeah then I head out there to check on Punk and cost him the match and he breaks up with me because he saw me talking to the Shield and he thinks I like Joe but I start to have "feelings" for Joe and get mad at Rosalie. But let's have Rosalie come out when the Shield have matches. She comes out with them."

Stephanie says,"I. But we need to bring Punk, Orton, Cena, Wyatts, Natalya, Trinity, Ariane, Sarona, and the Bellas in here now."

I say, "I will go get them."

I stand up and walk out of the room. I see Cena and tell him to gather Bellas, Natalya, Wyatts, Funkadactyls, Punk, Orton, and Sarona. To take them to Stephanie's office. He nods and I run my hands through platinum blonde hair and sigh. Sheamus comes around the corner and he comes to me and hugs me. I hug him back and he pulls back.

He says, "Dry your eyes lass. She is watching ye."

I smile and wipe my eyes. He smiles and I smile back. He leaves and I head to the room. I go to Joe and sit on his lap. He shifts under me and I lay back against his shoulder. I look over at AJ who is sitting on Punk's lap. She smiles and Stephanie fills everyone in. Everyone agrees and we begin tonight.

I go with Natalya, Trinity, Ariane, and Brie. We go get Starbucks. I get a venti Caramel Frappuccino. We head back to the arena and go to our dressing room. Brie helps me pick out an outfit. I am wearing a pair of black spandex pants that are covered in blue, red, and purple jewels and a white tank top with jewels all around. I hear the guys go out. The gorilla tells me that I go out in five. I set my venti down and wait. He cues me and I run down the ramp as the crowd gasps and cheers. I run to Roman and Randy comes out of the ring. Roman is on his hands and knees. I stop Randy from kicking Roman and Randy RKOs me. I groan and grab my head and stomach. Thankfully the floors are padded but damn it hurts still. I hear something slam into the steps and see Roman getting up from an unconscious Randy. He comes over to me and holds his hand out for me. I take it and he pulls me up and I slam into his chest. He looks into my eyes and smiles.