55- Promo Day

We've been in Chicago for a week. Cameron has showed some suggestions for my wedding. I have chosen hibiscus flowers of every color. I want there to be leis for everyone and it be a beautiful luau wedding. The doctor has been told to unwrap Joe's nose and we see that the swelling and bruising has gone away. Joe and I are shooting a promo for tomorrow's RAW. I get a text from Triple H.

It says:

Hayley will be walking to find Natalya when she bumps into Roman. Roman asks Hayley how she liked the date and she will reply that she had a great time. Roman will pull her towards him as he leans against a wall. He will smile at her and Hayley will blush. Roman will then ask Hayley if she would like to go on another date. Hayley will say yes and Roman will kiss Hayley.

I look at Joe and he nods. I get ready in the new ring gear that Sandra made me. It has the Hart family colors mixed in with my logo. I go to Joe and help him put on his SWAT gear on and he reads the text on his phone. We finish getting ready which consisted of me doing my hair and makeup while Joe watched. When I finish with my hair, I call Dean to come to the bus. He does and I smile sweetly.

Dean asks, "What is it Rosalie?"

I ask, "What color should I wear? Red or hot pink?"

Dean groans and says, "Me and my big mouth."

I whine, "Deanybear!"

He smiles and says, "Hot pink."

I smile and say, "Thanks Deanybear."

He shakes his head and leaves.

I yell,"Dean we're going makeup shopping soon. By we, I mean you and I."

Dean yells back, "Hell no!"

I laugh and finish up. Joe and I head to the part of the corridors where we are supposed to be. The cameras are all set up and Stephanie and Triple H are there. They smile when they see Joe and I. I give Stephanie a hug and she hugs me back. I give Triple H a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Stephanie asks, "Ready to come back tomorrow night?"

I say, "Hell yeah!"

Triple H and Stephanie smile and Joe gets into place. When the cameramen are ready Stephanie and Triple H move out of the way. I have my Divas title on my waist and am fixing my gloves while I walk to "look for Nattie". I turn and bump into Joe and we say our lines. Joe leans down and presses his lips against mine. I smile and the cameras stop rolling. We pull away and Stephanie and Triple H are smiling. I blush and look at Joe. He smiles and I lay my head against his arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Alright so after RAW it will be the Royal Rumble. I changed things so if you want you can head back to the beginning and read it. if not just keep reading. thanks for getting this over 19K. y'all are awesome. well not as awesome as the Miz. ;) jk y'all are pretty awesome