46- Before the Divas Title Match

It's been about two weeks since my little incident while doing my job and I have a title shot against Eve. I'm ready to win the title. She has had it for too long. I am relaxing watching Joe exercise. My legs are across Dean's and Seth's laps and they are on their phones. I tell them to wake me up two hours before my match starts and take a nap. I get shaken awake by Dean.

I open my eyes and he says,"Wakey wakey princess."

I smile and he moves and helps me up. I get up and we head to girl's locker room. I grab my shoes and put them on. I start rolling my wrists like CM Punk. I look at Dean and he smirks. I start jumping up and down getting ready. I feel hands on my shoulders weighing me down so I stop. My skin tingles where the hands are touching.

A voice by my ear says,"I think you will do great. You're going to win the Divas Title and I'm going to be proud of you. You're amazing. You can do it. I believe in you."

I smile and turn my head to see Joe and kiss his cheek.

I say, "I think I need to talk to Trin about different colors of lipstick to wear."

Dean says, "Well you're wearing blue tonight. Wear blue lipstick. Simple."

Joe and I look at Dean surprised. He holds his hands up and I raise an eyebrow questioningly.

He answers, "Just because I am a guy doesn't mean it's hard for us to help women pick out makeup. Seriously."

I smile mischievously and he looks scared.

I yell,"I have a new makeup buddy!"

Dean starts across the room to the door and bursts through it. Joe is busting up laughing and I crack up into a fit of giggles.

Seth stands in front of us with his hands on his hips and says, "That was unnecessary. You've probably scarred poor Dean for life."

Joe and I stop laughing and look at Seth. I see the corner of his mouth twitch and I burst into laughter. Seth, Joe and I are rolling on the floor laughing when Jon walks in. I try to stand up but end up collapsing in giggles on top of Seth and Joe.

Jon says,"I think I'm going to go get Trinity."

That makes us laugh harder and we are laughing when Trinity comes in behind Jon.

Trin smacks Jon and asks, "What did you do?"

Jon says,"I found them this way."

I burst into giggles.

Trinity comes over and asks, "What happened?"

I say, "I think I scarred Dean for life."

Trinity looks at me questioningly and I answer, "I was going to come to you and ask you what lipstick I should wear and Dean says blue because you're wearing blue, it's not hard. Then I smiled and yelled that I have a new lipstick buddy. Dean booked it out of here. I was only kidding mostly."

Trinity and Jon are laughing and I stand up and go look for Dean. I find him by the gorilla with his back to me. I run and jump quietly. I land on his back and he gasps in surprise. I giggle.

I say, "I found you."

He groans and I say, "I didn't tell anyone."

He smiles and I get down and he hugs me. I feel myself getting sleepy again.

I jump away and says,"Damn what is it with the Shield being so god damn comfy to the point where I want to fall asleep."

He laughs and I head back to the locker room and we see Joe and Colby on their phones. I borrow some blue lipstick and shimmer clear lip gloss and put it on. I grab my phone and sit on Joe's lap. He looks up and I turn the camera on. He smiles and I smile and take the picture.

Joe says, "My turn."

He gets the camera on his phone and he turns my head and presses his lips against mine and I hear the camera click. I smile and I post the pic on my Twitter.

The caption reads:

Me and @WWERomanReigns at #MondayNightRaw I'm ready to win the Divas title. @WWERomanReigns is supporting me and I love him for it.

I have a notification and I click it and see that Joe posted the pic of us kissing with the caption:

I love @WWEHayley with everything in me. She loves me the same.

I smile and kiss him and I pull away and see that he has blue glossy lips. I giggle and I show him and he rolls his eyes and smiles. I grab a makeup removing wipe and wipe the lipstick from his lips. I check my lipstick and head to the gorilla since it's time for my match.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well here's another chapter. I hope y'all like.it. I'm going on vacation so expect updates galore. love every one of you for making this story over 13K.