78- New York City Date

I get up and see that we are in New York City. I head out of the room and see Sandra there with my wedding dress in her hand. I smile and realize Joe isn't around. I wonder where he's at. I have Adam come out of my Impala and get in the bus. He sits and I get into my room with Sandra and put the dress on.

I come out and Adam gasps. I smile as I walk over to him. He seems surprised and speechless. I blush and look down at the dress. It's so beautiful. It is a heart shaped neckline that hugs my curves. It then flares out looking like the dress from A Cinderella Story with a little edge to it. There a clear and silver jewels all sewn into the dress.

Adam says,"You look beautiful. "

I blush and reply,"Thank you."

Adam smiles and Sandra puts a veil on top of my head and Adam's eyes widen.

I ask,"What?"

He replies,"You look like the perfect bride."

I smile and Sandra tells me to take the dress off. I do and go take a cold shower. I get out after about a half hour under the nice cool water and see a path of rose petals. I see a box on the bed with a ribbon on it.

I open it and see a beautiful blue dress with a split on both sides. It reminds me of Thorn's dress from Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost. But it's a beautiful blue. I put it on and see that there are matching shoes to go with it.

I put them on and do my hair in loose curls. I do my makeup and head out of the room following the rose petals. It leads me out of the bus and outside of the arena. I look up and see that the trail leads around the corner of the arena and I follow it. I see a piece of paper taped to a pillar and take it off.

It reads:

Walk across the street and continue.

I walk across the street and see John standing there. He is holding a single white rose. I look at him and he smiles.

John takes an index card and reads,"This is only the first rose. It's the first rose because what I saw when I first laid eyes on you is with me.."

I blush and John says,"Love Joe."

I sniff the rose and it's intoxicating smell fills my senses. John smiles and I kiss his cheek. I continue down the path and see Josh standing there with two white roses. He hands them to me and I put it with my other white rose.

Josh has an index card and reads,"I tell you I love you everyday because I fear there is no tomorrow."

I blush and he smiles at me. I hug him and head down the path. I find Randy standing there with three white roses and he hands them to me. I smile and suppress a giggle as Randy takes out an index card.

Randy reads,"I'm going to quote Henry Wadsworth Longfellow now. The sea has its pearls, the heavens have its stars, but my heart, my heart has it's love."

I blush and kiss Randy's cheek. He hugs me and tells me to continue. I walk down the path more and see Dean. He is standing there not even caring about the girls that are ogling him. He smiles when he sees me. He hands me four white roses and I add them to the growing bouquet.

Dean reads,"I'm going to quote Les Miserables. To love another is to see the face of God."

I smile and Dean continues,"But I will not love another to see God's face. I will love only you."

I blush and kiss Dean's cheek. He kisses mine and we hug. I continue and round the corner following the trail. I see Jon and Seth each standing with a white rose and an index card. Jon hands me his first and goes to read his card.