8- Flight Home

I wake up in bed with strong arms wrapped around me. I turn in Joe’s arms and see that he is shirtless. I need to wash up. I press a kiss against his chest above his heart then press a kiss on his lips. He deepens the kiss and I smile. He pulls away and smiles.

I say, “Good morning."

He says in that sexy sleepy voice, “Good morning."

I say, “I need to take a shower. Where are we going?"

He says, “Los Angeles, California."

I smile and say, “Good."

He says, “Hurry back my beautiful Huntress."

I close the bathroom door and lock it. I get in the shower and wash up. When I get out, I unlock the bathroom door and open a different door that leads into my closet. I grab a black bikini and army booty shorts and an army crop tank top. I paired that with army patterned heels. I smile and brush my hair. I put it up into a high ponytail and put some black Angel wing earrings in my ears. I put a tiny hoop earring into my cartilage piercing. I switch out my stud piercing on my right side of my nose for a black nose ring. I do my eye makeup and grab some red lipstick and put some clear sparkly lip gloss over it. I grab most of my clothes and my three suitcases. I take them out of the closet to the bedroom and start packing. Joe gets up and helps me pack. I go and pack my toiletries and come out. I grab several pairs of Chuck Taylors, Doc Martens and DCs. I also grabbed heels, wedges, and flats. I grab my leather jackets and pack them all.

Joe takes a shower and I put Express from Burlesque on. I start dancing and do some flips. I smile as the music flows through me and I hear Joe turn the water off. I hear the door open and see him standing in dark jeans. I look him up and down. Barefoot, in jeans with water dripping down his bare chest. I meet his eyes and they have darkened. I shiver and he comes to me. Joe pulls me to him and captures my lips with his. He pushes me against the wall and places his hands on either side of my head. Joe trails his lips down my neck and leaves a trail of flames. He sucks lightly on my neck and I moan softly. He captures my lips with his again and I run my hands down his chest. He nips my bottom lip and I gasp. He slides his tongue inside and I moan. He runs his hand down my side till he reaches my hips. He pulls me flush against him and doesn't break the kiss. We hear Trinity coming and hear her cry out in surprise and run downstairs. We break away and Joe laughs lightly.

I say, “We should finish getting ready."

Joe nods and he goes and gets dressed. I finish packing and toss my suitcase downstairs to Jon who catches it. I go back to the room and see Joe sitting on the bed. I climb onto the bed and massage his shoulders. He moans softly and I smile. I see he hasn't brushed his hair yet.

I ask, “May I brush your hair?"

He laughs and says, “Sure."

I grab a brush and slowly brush his hair. I brush through the tangles and his hair becomes smooth.

I say, “Morning Nikki."

I look up and see that she is surprised.

She asks, “How did you know that it was me?"

I reply, “I know everyone's footsteps here. Everyone else at work. Some of them."

She nods and I smile. I forgot I was brushing Roman's hair when she looks down I do the same. I look down and see Joe smiling. I shake my head and put his hair into a low ponytail. I see that Nikki has left and I run my hands down his chest. He smiles and I kiss his cheek. I jump off the bed but Joe grabs me and pulls me to him and I end up on his lap.

I ask, “Yes?"

He says,”I."

I laugh and he smiles. I wrap my arms around him and hug him. He hugs me back and I pull back slightly and look in his eyes. His eyes soften and he smiles.