6- Sika and Patricia Anoa'i

It's been a few days since I've been stitched up; I am outside with Joe lying on the beach. He smiles and I roll on top of him. He looks at me and I blush.

Joe says,”I have no idea how beautiful you look."

I blush and look away. Joe presses his lips against mine and I smile into the kiss. I run my fingers through his hair and he tugs the ends of my hair gently and I moan softly. Joe pulls away and I lean down and our lips are centimeters apart. I pull away and jump off him. He is confused.

I run away and say, “Catch me if you can Anoa’i."

I head parallel to the water and look back and see Joe running after me. I run faster and soon he catches me.

I cry out in surprise and he whispers in my ear, “Shouldn’t have done that. I love a chase but now my turn."

I shiver at his words and he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I pound lightly on his back and say, “Put me down.

Next thing I know, I'm underwater. I break the surface and look at Joe. He is smiling and I growl. I run at him and spear him into the water. Joe breaks the surface and I laugh at him. He smiles and next I'm in his arms.

Joe says, “That was a good spear."

I say, “I guess. But my shoulder hurts."

He asks, “Why?"

I say, “OH I don't know. Maybe it had to do something with the brick wall of abs and muscle I threw it into."

He laughs and I kiss him. He kisses me back and we head into the house. Joe sets me on my feet and I smile. Trinity and Jon come into the living room and I tackle Trinity into a hug. She smiles and hugs me back. I give Joe a quick kiss and pull Trinity up the stairs. I pull her into my room and lock the door.

I say, “I need help."

Trinity says, “Girl if you pregnant you need to talk to Joe. Not me."

I say quietly, “I am not pregnant. Joe and I haven't even done that."

She says, “OH."

I say, “I need help finding outfits that won't make me sweat; I can wear out, and look hot."

She nods and looks through my closet and picks out an ocean blue top that shows my stomach and a skirt that goes to mid-thigh with shorts underneath the same color. They connect with a small loose fabric that goes across my stomach. She grabs a pair of dark blue heels.

I say, “I need help with hair and makeup."

Trinity says, “I know just who to call."

Trinity dials a number and says, “Patricia, We need you at Blue Serenity."

She smiles and says, “I will see you and Sika soon."

I ask, “Who was that?"

Trinity says, “That was Joe's mother. She and his father will be here soon."

I squeak out, “Father?"

Trinity says, “Yeah. Ya know Sika Anoa'i."

I am surprised and apparently Trinity can tell because she asks, “You two haven't even talked about each other yet?"

I shake my head and say, “To be honest Joe's my first kiss. He's also my first boyfriend who actually cares about me. I care about him deeply and I think I might love him Trin."

She sits next to me and I lay my head on her shoulder and ask, “What am I going to do?"

Trinity says, “You’re going to take a shower, get dressed, have his mother and father come in here and do your hair and makeup then go out with Joe and learn more about him. You're also going to tell him more about you."

I smile and say,”Thanks Trinity."

She smiles and says, “Now get ya booty meat into the shower."

I laugh and she smacks my butt.

I say, “I’m going. I'm going."

I take a shower and get dressed when I get out. I hear the door open as Trinity walks in with Joe's parents. I shake both their hands and his mother pulls me into a hug. I smile and she gets to work on my hair. Sika Anoa'i walks around me and takes over with my hair as Patricia Anoa'i does my makeup. They finish and look at me. I see that they have done several small braids throughout my hair and done a beautiful eye makeup that looks like a Smokey eye but isn't. I smile and Sika comes over and places a ring of blue flowers on my head. I hold back the tears and Sika pulls me in for a hug. I hug him back and then I hug Patricia. She laughs and I smile.

I say, “I don't know how I could thank you for doing this."

Sika says,”I just make our boy happy."

I say, “I will. I promise."

They hug me and we head downstairs. Joe comes with Jon to see who's here. Joe stops in his tracks when he sees who's here.

He asks, “Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?"

Sika says, “Leati I just came with your mother to see if this place could be rented."

I laugh and say, “They came because Trinity called them. I was in need of some parental advice."

Sika says, “Yes. That's why we are here."

Joe grabs his mom in a hug and spins her in a circle. I smile and he and Sika hug it out. Sika says something to Joe and Joe looks at me and his eyes widen. I blush and look down. Joe comes to me and lifts my head up.

He says, “What did I tell you about looking away from me and hiding."

He smiles and I smile back.

He says, “No hiding from me."

Joe leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and pull away. I see that I got lip gloss on his bottom lip and giggle. I look in his eyes as I wipe his bottom lip with my thumb. His eyes darken and I blush deeper. He grins and kisses my cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok if y'all are confused on who Joe is, It's Roman. Leati Joseph “Joe" Anoa'i is Roman Reigns' real name. Wow Sika Anoa'i and Patricia Anoa'i have been introduced.