17- Hunger Games

I go to my DVD collection and pick out Hunger Games.

Joe asks, "What do you have there?"

I say, "I have Hunger Games."

He nods and I ask, "Can we watch? Please?"

Joe smiles and says, "Sure. But let's go get some groceries first."

I say, "I need to shower first. So do you."

He seems shocked and I laugh.

I say, "I love you no matter what. But I am pretty sure fans want to hug a not so sweaty idol."

He laughs and says,"I."

I say, "I love you Joe Anoa'i."

He says, "I love you Rosalie Salvatore."

I kiss him and he smiles. I pull away and head to the bathroom. I get undressed and get in the shower. I wash up and get out. I leave as Joe goes in to take his shower. I get dressed in dark short shorts and a Supernatural shirt. I put on my glittery pink and black Chuck Taylor's. I make my hair flair out as I put my Dean Winchester leather jacket on and put a beanie on. Joe comes out and gets dressed.

I say, "Joe, hurry I'm hungry."

He says, "Well you haven't really eaten anything."

I say, "I'm hungry!"

He laughs and he throws his hair into a ponytail. I feel my eyes widen and he looks at me.

He asks, "What?"

I say, "I want....TACOS!"

He laughs and says,"I. We'll get tacos."

I fist-pump the air and then start doing Daniel Bryan's gesture.

Joe comes over to me and says, "I thought you were a hounds of justice girl. Not a flying goat girl."

I say, "I think I have made it perfectly clear what kind of girl I am."

Joe leans down and says, "Show me again."

I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and my stomach growls reminding me of the promise of tacos. I pull away and blush.

Joe says, "I guess your stomach is distracted by the promise of tacos."

I laugh and chant, "Tacos. Tacos. Tacos. Tacos."

Joe laughs and says, "Come on."

We head out and get in my Impala.

We drive to a grocery store and I grab several bags of bacon caeser salad kits and Joe looks at me.

I say, "I love caeser."

He smiles and says,"I."

I skip down the cereal aisle and get a jumbo box of Special K original. Joe grabs two things of oatmeal and we continue that way until we get to the candy aisle. I stare wide eyed and Joe waves his hand in front of my face. I blink and look at him.

He asks, "Would you like some candy?"

I burst out laughing and he smiles.

I say, "I really like gummy bears and worms, Kit Kats, and Twix."

Joe grabs two of each. By two of each, I mean two boxes of Kit Kats and Twix. Two big bags of gummy bears and worms. We get several more items than head to check out. When we load it all up, I head to Tacomania and order 12 things of tacos. Once we have them all we head back to the arena and I see Trinity and Jon.

I call out, "Trinity! Jon!"

They come over and I ask, "Why don't you guys come on the bus with us?"

Trin looks at Jon and he nods. I smile and we all head into the bus. Joe and I put the food away and I set out the tacos. I give Trinity and Jon four tacos each. Joe and I take two orders for ourselves. I put Hunger Games in and we all sit and watch. I finish my tacos and see Joe just holding an empty plate. I take it from him slowly and set it with mine. We are doing Smackdown in San Jose too. I cuddle up with Joe and he wraps an arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. I see Trinity doing the same with Jon. I hope they get married soon. They have been engaged for four years. I just hope that they are happy when they get married. I see Rue and feel tears in my eyes. She is dying and I cry. I sniffle and hear Trinity sniffle too. I get up and grab some Kleenex and hand her some. She smiles and Jon looks at us weird.

I say, "No judging bro. Rue was sweet and gentle."

He raises his hands in surrender. I laugh softly and cuddle up with Joe. I close my eyes and then silence as I fall asleep. It's been one helluva day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww.